Tricep tendonitis

Twizted

Pretty sure I'm experiencing tricep tendonitis, I'm having pain in both arms basically on the back of my arm right where the separation between the tricep and shoulder is. It's been happening on both arms, and it's been going on for months now. Some push days it feels ok and others it hurts so bad I have to change workouts.

I used to get this same pain in high-school if I threw football or baseball for an extended period of time. Does this sound like tricep tendonitis to you guys? Any recommendations on how to help with the pain or maybe prevent it in the future? Thanks for the help.

HGH.to

between the tricep and shoulder is.
maybe between the tricep and elbow?
anyhow, of course I don't know if it's tendonitis... I would refer it to a doc. more tests might be required to confirm it.
maybe a low dose of Deca could help...

Twizted

maybe between the tricep and elbow?
anyhow, of course I don't know if it's tendonitis... I would refer it to a doc. more tests might be required to confirm it.
maybe a low dose of Deca could help...
Nope the other end of the tricep. Between tricep and shoulder. I just started NPP maybe it will help some

Twizted

Don't have deca in stock. Just plenty of NPP. Should provide close to the same benefits right? I mean it's the same compound just different esters.

HGH.to

Don't have deca in stock. Just plenty of NPP. Should provide close to the same benefits right? I mean it's the same compound just different esters.
yeah, but as bobby said - it's more expensive and you have to use it more often

saltyscrode

I don't know about the gear you're speaking of, but I do know the only way to overcome tendonitis is to work it out. Resting the area won't do it. You have to find a way/angle to work the muscle where there is no pain and continue to do that, starting light 20-25 reps, 1-2 sets, slowly progressing over time. eventually adding weight and lowering reps. This has worked for me on elbow and shoulder problems. I have also found this method on several quality training sites.

EMachine

I don't know about the gear you're speaking of, but I do know the only way to overcome tendonitis is to work it out. Resting the area won't do it. You have to find a way/angle to work the muscle where there is no pain and continue to do that, starting light 20-25 reps, 1-2 sets, slowly progressing over time. eventually adding weight and lowering reps. This has worked for me on elbow and shoulder problems. I have also found this method on several quality training sites.
Absolutely! Lowering the weight
Finding a comfortable position/angle
Icing the area and also using a heating pad

Twizted

I've been debating trying some BPC-157 or maybe some of the other peptides that are focused around healing. I have heard a lot of good things about BPC-157, do any of you big brained fellas have any experience with it? Or any of the other peptides that help with healing/recovery?

HGH.to

Never used it myself, but I've heard good things about it. Other peptide to help with healing is TB500. Many people stack them with HGH with a high success rate