Trt and Deca

JesseTX

I am curious to add deca to my trt.
I will be on a dose of 150-200mgs test weekly for my trt.
Is it OK to add deca at a lower dose?
Last time I did a cycle with deca I was taking 400mgs/wk. With 600mgs test-e/wk.

HGH.to

yeah, you could add Deca in your TRT in the form of TRT dosage. just make sure you're doing fine on it. @bobby ricky can tell you more about it since he's already on Test + Deca for TRT

kingswe3are

Hey guys I’m just wandering what do docs usually prescribe for trt? Here in America anyways. I have been on 200mg test cyp 1x week for the past couple years. I have a cool ass doctor that knows I supplement that with other gear and I run cycles here and there, but thought I may have him switch my prescription up, maybe??? Would love some feedback on what different types of injectables are prescribed & amounts. Do they prescribe different types?

bobby ricky

I am curious to add deca to my trt.
I will be on a dose of 150-200mgs test weekly for my trt.
Is it OK to add deca at a lower dose?
Last time I did a cycle with deca I was taking 400mgs/wk. With 600mgs test-e/wk.
Welcome Texas,
I personally use 250 test and 150 deca in one shot per week. You could definitely add 75 mgs to your trt to help your joints and see if you tolerate it well. If your trt is with a doctor it might be a problem because you’re adding another compound. I have found life changing comfort from deca and will never ever go without it.
And do not go by my dose please.
My dose works for me by how I feel and my blood work. Good luck my brother and I hope you get some relief 👍

JesseTX

Welcome Texas,
I personally use 250 test and 150 deca in one shot per week. You could definitely add 75 mgs to your trt to help your joints and see if you tolerate it well. If your trt is with a doctor it might be a problem because you’re adding another compound. I have found life changing comfort from deca and will never ever go without it.
And do not go by my dose please.
My dose works for me by how I feel and my blood work. Good luck my brother and I hope you get some relief 👍
Thank you very much Ricky.
I'm familiar with deca and it's benefits.
And I think the dosage you are on sounds good for me too.
When I ran my test-deca cycle, I did 600mgs test, and 400mgs deca weekly.
I'm curious...as a trt using deca.
Can I take deca indefinitely at lower dose?
Because for a cycle I read not to exceed 16 weeks.

bobby ricky

I don’t know about indefinitely but I’m going to be a test subject for sure. But remember this, I personally will trade 10 years off the back end for how I feel. I’m into quality not quantity in my years on earth. But please don’t let that influence u because that’s just me brother 👍. There are well informed guy’s on here that could answer that better than me.

JesseTX

I don’t know about indefinitely but I’m going to be a test subject for sure. But remember this, I personally will trade 10 years off the back end for how I feel. I’m into quality not quantity in my years on earth. But please don’t let that influence u because that’s just me brother 👍. There are well informed guy’s on here that could answer that better than me.
I was also thinking would it be better to split the dose, so the esters of the chemical can keep levels normalized.
I see everywhere that test should be taken twice weekly but deca can be either once or twice weekly.

bobby ricky

I was also thinking would it be better to split the dose, so the esters of the chemical can keep levels normalized.
I see everywhere that test should be taken twice weekly but deca can be either once or twice weekly.
Very true, some people do every day.

JesseTX

Very true, some people do every day.
Lmao...bro. one of my problems I have, all my pins are 3ml.
My test is 400mg.
My deca is 500mg.
Can you imagine splitting and dosing daily to the amount of 250mg, or 150mg a week in a 3ml pin???
Doing it twice a week is hard enough...it's like .3 ml total.
I've tried to find some 23 g, 1ml pins with needles

seanst

Hi guys, I’m having a hard time finding a Australian domestic supplier, have had good experience with the supplyers recommended through this but customs seems to be intercepting more and more.
I would appreciate some guidance in terms of a ausi domestic online source…
Cheers

Reactions: JWC

JWC

Hi guys, I’m having a hard time finding a Australian domestic supplier, have had good experience with the supplyers recommended through this but customs seems to be intercepting more and more.
I would appreciate some guidance in terms of a ausi domestic online source…
Cheers
Same

Juji

Staff member
It's against Muscle Gurus forum rules to talk/share/discuss/recommend/ask for stores and suppliers!
Anyone doing so will be banned!