TRT and dosage, gyno, decreased libido

Pedrito0906

test and estradiol levels seems to be good. LDL indeed seems a bit high. you may need a better diet/ workout plan.
H was indeed low, that's the reason why he might put you on HCG.
Overall everything seems fine. Your doc knows best how to treat you because we're all so different.
What's strange - why 90 mg Cyp and 10 mg/Enanthate? that's really strange. The difference between them is the half-life. But even half-life difference between them isn't really much. Plus 10 mg is a very low dose not doing very much either. ANyway, as said, your doc knows best...
My LDL 8 months ago was at 129, after starting TRT 2 months ago was at 128. The weird thing is that I've always done intermittent fasting, my diet has been good with a lot of avocados and I've always trained, it has to be genetics.

But when I look on the tables online a LDL less 130 is around the normal ranges, less than 100 is optimal.

Ibra43

My LDL 8 months ago was at 129, after starting TRT 2 months ago was at 128. The weird thing is that I've always done intermittent fasting, my diet has been good with a lot of avocados and I've always trained, it has to be genetics.

But when I look on the tables online a LDL less 130 is around the normal ranges, less than 100 is optimal.
Gracias Pedrito. I never had any cholesterol until my TRT. Doc says it could be a side effect but my dose is still low. So I cleaned up my diet even more. I'm wondering how much more Cardio I should do? I already do 30 minutes a day. I gained some muscle with TRT and don't want to loose it either. ANYONE have any suggestions on how much Cardio and Intensity to do? Any type of Cardio? Biking? StairMaster; etc. Thanks.

HGH.to

cholesterol is kept under control with diet and cardio, but that's different for everyone. it is genetically too. About type of cardio - that's very different from one another. Some people love biking, others hate it. Others do the stairs, others' would rather walk or run... highly individual

Pedrito0906

Gracias Pedrito. I never had any cholesterol until my TRT. Doc says it could be a side effect but my dose is still low. So I cleaned up my diet even more. I'm wondering how much more Cardio I should do? I already do 30 minutes a day. I gained some muscle with TRT and don't want to loose it either. ANYONE have any suggestions on how much Cardio and Intensity to do? Any type of Cardio? Biking? StairMaster; etc. Thanks.
I rarely do cardio because I have very active job in which I have to walk a lot. I sometimes take spinning classes once or twice per week, the first time I diet down I did too much high intensity cardio that I started to lose a lot of muscles but my endurance was great.

I think the best way is to find a happy medium between endurance and fat lose. Another cardio I do sometimes is the treadmill incline around 8-10 and the speed on 3. The most important thing is nutrition brother.