Trt and winstrol

ads118118

Hi, im hoping to start Trt and wanted to add winstrol at the beginning of the cycle to help with the water retention. Or im open to suggestions for anything else that will help with the water retention.
Thanks

suppsforlife

Have you ever used testosterone before? what do you mean TRT and add Winstrol at the beginning of cycle? You are on TRT but planning to cycle too?

HGH.to

Winstrol simply to negate the water retention is far from a good idea. Simply for water retention - anastrozole or aromasin. But if you run Testosterone in TRT doses, there are high chances you won't get any estrogenic issues as long as you have a good diet

ads118118

Winstrol simply to negate the water retention is far from a good idea. Simply for water retention - anastrozole or aromasin. But if you run Testosterone in TRT doses, there are high chances you won't get any estrogenic issues as long as you have a good diet
Thanks might go with something like proviron

HGH.to

That's why if someone simply goes for TRT, actual anti estrogens are always better. Proviron/Winstrol/Masteron/whatever other might be better during the actual cycle. but only for those who already have experience with roids...

otfjoey300

Hi, im hoping to start Trt and wanted to add winstrol at the beginning of the cycle to help with the water retention. Or im open to suggestions for anything else that will help with the water retention.
Thanks
Just fyi; the “water retention” is not always a bad thing; it’s what gives you that fuller look while on juice. I’m not talking about bloat; which is mainly from diet or high E2; I’m talking about nitrogen-rich water weight your muscles hold while you’re “on”. A lot of newbs get this confused.

when you say your diet is “on point” ; does that mean you monitor and hit a daily macro/micronutrient goal? Or does it mean you eat 3 meals a day ; what’s “on point” diet because I kind of doubt that’s the case

BiggyBill

Just fyi; the “water retention” is not always a bad thing; it’s what gives you that fuller look while on juice. I’m not talking about bloat; which is mainly from diet or high E2; I’m talking about nitrogen-rich water weight your muscles hold while you’re “on”. A lot of newbs get this confused.

when you say your diet is “on point” ; does that mean you monitor and hit a daily macro/micronutrient goal? Or does it mean you eat 3 meals a day ; what’s “on point” diet because I kind of doubt that’s the case
Gotta agree with this, many newbs make such mistakes

EMachine

If you're on TRT, you should be able to control your water retention with cardio, training, and diet. Forget about anti-estrogens. Learn to diet, and with cardio daily, or at least 3 x per week should do the trick. You're on TRT pretty much for the rest of your life and it's better to learn to control it naturally. You definitely don't need winstrol. It's like trying to crack a nut with a sledgehammer.