TRT Coach Aussie

Gainz.

Weโ€™re not judging you brother ๐Ÿ‘. You are probably going to see someone I donโ€™t like when Iโ€™m on tren ๐Ÿ˜‚. Itโ€™s tren not us๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

... I really wish I could blame this on the tren... people can call me many things before I get pissed. Hey asshole.. hey cunt, "hey pretty boy your dicks too big", hey you arrogant bastard, you cocky prick (is one I hear a lot)... I mean I've heard it all.
(๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚)
But when people insult my intelligence... I immediately see red. Because I know I'm arrogant, I know I can be a asshole... but I'm not fucking dumb.
So sadly... this is on me... but I'm positive the tren isn't helping ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aussie

Big beautiful and mean... just how I like my women...err.. umm... what?
Just run mast with the tren, I promise you will be ok
No
Run tren with test only for first cycle. Be a man and take the beast on.
Everyone needs to get the full respect for tren. Then next cycle run mast. Trust me I have done 5 cycles. Only 2 with mast. For me MastE just dries me out and I still felt the same on tren.
But I donโ€™t get sideโ€™s except for being horny and wanting to be everyoneโ€™s friend

Aussie

No Iโ€™m not in tren now. Iโ€™m a nice person when Iโ€™m on tren.

Iโ€™m the biggest cunt normally ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Gainz.

No Iโ€™m not in tren now. Iโ€™m a nice person when Iโ€™m on tren.

Iโ€™m the biggest cunt normally ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha... I love the honesty. and I feel ya.. I'm not usually the nicest warmest person. Most people can't handle my brutal honesty or extremely dark sense of humor

Aussie

Hahaha... I love the honesty. and I feel ya.. I'm not usually the nicest warmest person. Most people can't handle my brutal honesty or extremely dark sense of humor
I tell people if they donโ€™t like the way I am they can fuck off. I canโ€™t change and this is what I have to deal with so they can just deal with it.
But having Touretteโ€™s makes me crazy