TRT + Cycle + Gyno..... Advice

awhiting1990

New on here..... interested in doing extra on the bulking and muscle building......

Already on 200 MG of cypionate every 2 weeks by prescription....... I am also prescribed 1 mg of anastrozale daily.... as i have pretty bad gyno.... kind of embaressing at times but whatever.......

Workout regularly..... Interested in starting a cycle.... looking to bulk and build some extra muscle. What kind of cycle should i be doing if im already on cypionate for treatment...?

Any advice on a cycle and any advice on possible different treatment for the gyno would be appreciated.

D

Deleted member 45086

New on here..... interested in doing extra on the bulking and muscle building......

Already on 200 MG of cypionate every 2 weeks by prescription....... I am also prescribed 1 mg of anastrozale daily.... as i have pretty bad gyno.... kind of embaressing at times but whatever.......

Workout regularly..... Interested in starting a cycle.... looking to bulk and build some extra muscle. What kind of cycle should i be doing if im already on cypionate for treatment...?

Any advice on a cycle and any advice on possible different treatment for the gyno would be appreciated.
Well if you have that much problems with gyno I wouldn't up my test dosage and I would avoid steroids like dbol, deca, anadrol, MENT,ect. I would try oral cycles along with your TRT test dosage. You could try anavar, tbol, winstrol ect. You could possibly run Eq as an injection option but I would see how you do on an oral first. Winstrol is a potent steroid with potential to pack on some muscle and quite a bit of strength but it can be rough on joints, tendons, ect. Tbol can give decent strength gains and some size gains but you really have to eat really good to see much size gains, pretty much the same with var. Maybe someone else can give you another angle that I am overlooking

bobby ricky

I’m with Bigbelly, Sounds like u might be gyno prone. I would not increase testosterone or anything else. I would study on internet to reduce or eliminate the gyno.

HGH.to

Already on 200 MG of cypionate every 2 weeks by prescription
that's 100 mg/week. Usually for cycles people run test cyp twice a week in a dosage of at least 200-300 mg/week. That's two pins with 100-150 mg per pin (like every Monday and every Thursday).
but yes, considering that you're THAT prone to gynecomastia (100 mg/week and using 1 mg of Arimidex PER DAY) sounds abnormal to me. are you sure its because of estrogen caused by using testosterone? sounds like there's something else. what are your bloodwork levels?
about gyno treatment - add nolvadex, could greatly help! like 20 mg/day and see how it goes.
about cycle, yes, don't add anything that's aromatizing (at least, not until you get the bloodwork). go for Anavar/Tbol/Winstrol. but winstrol could be too much so anavar or tbol.
needless to mention the importance of watching out for what you're eating and how you're training too

awhiting1990

that's 100 mg/week. Usually for cycles people run test cyp twice a week in a dosage of at least 200-300 mg/week. That's two pins with 100-150 mg per pin (like every Monday and every Thursday).
but yes, considering that you're THAT prone to gynecomastia (100 mg/week and using 1 mg of Arimidex PER DAY) sounds abnormal to me. are you sure its because of estrogen caused by using testosterone? sounds like there's something else. what are your bloodwork levels?
about gyno treatment - add nolvadex, could greatly help! like 20 mg/day and see how it goes.
about cycle, yes, don't add anything that's aromatizing (at least, not until you get the bloodwork). go for Anavar/Tbol/Winstrol. but winstrol could be too much so anavar or tbol.
needless to mention the importance of watching out for what you're eating and how you're training too
I dont think my doctors are exactly... prone to the knowledge of test/estrogen levels..... my last test estrogen was like.... 180....test was like 240..... they prescribed the 200 every 2 weeks and the 1 mg of anastrozale daily.... never noticed a difference.... Ive been doing research..... apparently nolvadex is my last option before going with a surgery.... Anyone else got any input?

awhiting1990

Is there a bloodwork testing in the US I can send off to get reports? Hard to find a doctor that would cooperate with such things in my area.

HGH.to

I dont think my doctors are exactly... prone to the knowledge of test/estrogen levels..... my last test estrogen was like.... 180....test was like 240..... they prescribed the 200 every 2 weeks and the 1 mg of anastrozale daily.... never noticed a difference.... Ive been doing research..... apparently nolvadex is my last option before going with a surgery.... Anyone else got any input?
what's your estrogen 1-2 weeks after starting with 1 mg anastrozole daily? if it doesn't work, search for letrozole.
nolvadex is great for gynecomastia, but it's not effective for lowering estrogen. and letrozole is the most powerful thing for lowering estrogen. so powerful that many guys here don't need it because it can lower estrogen too aggressively

BrawStBully

Have you cycled in the past? Is that the cause of ur Gyno? If so what did ur cycles consist of? What does your Prolactin look like in your blood work? Nolva can help the GYNO but only to a point. Your GYNO is hard nodules behind the nipple? Any pain sensitivity? Puffy nipples? seem to get better if stimulated... like maybe when u get cold or something along those lines? Raloxifene and Letro can reverse lumps. If u r having Prolactin issues you can try Caber..

awhiting1990

Have you cycled in the past? Is that the cause of ur Gyno? If so what did ur cycles consist of? What does your Prolactin look like in your blood work? Nolva can help the GYNO but only to a point. Your GYNO is hard nodules behind the nipple? Any pain sensitivity? Puffy nipples? seem to get better if stimulated... like maybe when u get cold or something along those lines? Raloxifene and Letro can reverse lumps. If u r having Prolactin issues you can try Caber..
Yeah puffy nipples better when cold

BrawStBully

high Prolactin has symptons... can lower your Testosterone as a result, really take a toll on ur Sex Drive.
Nolvadex can help when during a cycle u notice Gyno has developed so u start the Nolva cause u caught it early.
bloodwork is important first b4 i answer that..