TRT EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP!!!

Chris K

My doctor started me on TRT about 10 months ago, he started me on 200 mgs of test cypionate a week. Everything was going fine and in the past I've done cycles of test and other stuff before and ALWAYS made sure that before I even made my purchase that I already had my PCT stuff on hand. Prior to starting TRT I'd never ran a cycle longer than 6 weeks and I always did a good job of keeping size and strength after the cycle due to proper PCT. Let me cut to the chase, UNFORTUNATELY for me I had no clue that my doctor was a complete idiot and has NO BUSINESS EVER starting someone on TRT after what he did to me and the position I am now in. After 5 months of continuous TRT I developed testicular atrophy (which I'm still dealing with btw) so I went to him to 1st off show him that I'm having a serious problem and I was looking for a solution such as him adding HCG and Clomid to my TRT to get the boys going again. Instead he said, "the best and healthiest thing for me to do for you at this point is to put an immediate stop to your testosterone and just let your body heal itself naturally, you don't need HCG or Clomid or anything like that"....OBVIOUSLY I wasn't too keen on his horrible advice as the idea of KNOWING that I would be COMPLETELY shut down and then have ZERO libido/energy/LIFE for God knows how long after an abrupt stop like that. So I began looking into websites where I could continue purchasing test and just continue running the same dose of TRT I was on until I found some answers as the best way to get rid of this problem. I've purchased an amp of HCG that I have here at home but I still need to get bac water to mix it and I am on a very tight budget so UNFORTUNATELY again I have to save up and wait until I'll have enough money to purchase the bac water and I also need an empty 10 ml vial to mix the HCG in because the HCG powder itself is 5000 IU's and it's in a little 1 ml amp, I've never in my life used HCG before because I have REALLY only done maybe 4 cycles in my entire life and they were pretty light and only 4-6 week long so usually just Clomid alone was enough for me to get my body evened out. I was in my early to mid 20's at the time too so my natural test levels seemed to come back quickly and I used to have a decent ng/dl test number back then WITHOUT test. I was also told that purchasing Arimedix might be a wise purchase as well. So here are the questions I REALLY have now that I've gotten a little insight as to what I need to do to fix my situation, I 1st need help on dosage recommendations for all of the above aforementioned items (HCG,Clomid, & Arimedix), and my other question is, while I'm using the HCG, Clomid, & Arimedix, should I then discontinue the use of test for 6-8 weeks or so in order to let my body start back up? Or would I be ok still just running the 200 mgs a week of test while I'm using the HCG, Clomid, and Arimedix? I was given a recommendation on how to dose the HCG and the advice I was given by a source whom I've heard high praise from by many is to pin 500 IU's a day for 10 days, I just want to make sure I have all of my bases cleared and fully understand EVERYTHING before I make the purchases, my health is of high importance to me obviously and I am scared to death right now with what's going on with my body. If ANYONE who TRULY knows what they're talking about (as I assume PROBABLY ALL OF YOU will know better than me) can PLEASE set me on the right path as to run what, and when, and if I should be doing them all at the same time etc etc then I would be so grateful. Please I am begging I am in diar NEED of help. I apologize for those of you who are against people who do this but as I mentioned before I am disabled and on a fixed income (SSI income) so I am thinking about putting together a go fund me page or something because I just DON'T have the funds to purchase the Clomid, the bac water, and Arimedix all at once. That could take me 2-3 months to save up enough to purchase just those items and I CANNOT go any longer dealing with the testicular atrophy and not fixing it for that long. Thank you for any who read this and could please take the time to kindly respond back helpfully."

MWard77

Dude, no offense, but you are a mess. What did you think would happen if you inject yourself with synthetic testosterone and then stop? The position you are in now is a result of lack of proper research on your part prior to doing what you did. You failed to cover all your bases and are now in this spot because of it. Testicular atrophy is very common and you should have known that. It should come back to original size with HCG and proper PCT protocol, however, if you keep injecting yourself if test for longer and longer periods of time, it might not ever go back. Sounds to me like you want the best of both worlds, to be able to use Test and still maintain regular testicular size. Unfortunately, cant have it.  Either stop test and use proper PCT protocol and over a period of time it should go back normal or deal with the shrinkage, accept it and keep using Test. Again this scenario you are in is a result of you not doing your own research....so go do some research on PCT protocols and educate yourself in the matter. Next time, do not start anything UNTIL you have all your necessary AI and ancillaries ON HAND. That way you are not stuck like chuck like you are now.  Testosterone supplementation can sometimes cost a lot if you do not have reliable sources and the fact that you are thinking of starting a GoFundMe page for your ancillaries just astounds me. There are people who have life and death needs like cancer or liver failure, and here you are preparing to stick your hand out for freebies because you were too lazy to do research and properly prepare yourself for this endeavor.  You are looking for someone to spoon feed you the information, but unfortunately I have neither the time or patience for it. Good luck to you man. GOOGLE ..... PCT protocols.

P.S.----I do not believe for one second that your doctor started you on TRT 10 months ago like you claim.  I believe you started yourself on TRT with UGL test, not your doctor.  No doctor will prescribe TRT without including some type of aromatase inhibitor and some HCG in there. Cut the crap bro. Your story sounds suspect and I believe none of it. 

SemperFi

Testicular atrophy is not an 'emergency' situation in the big scheme of things. Research what you want to know and then reach out with some direct questions. We are here to help with knowledge, support and advice but like MWard directly stated we rarely are willing to spoon feed people.

My best advice that I can offer is to find an MD or ND that will place you on a PROPER TRT protocol.

SEMPER FI

strong

IMO, You are past the point of PCT and you don't have the money anyway... We usually try to help but you have been so irresponsible that I cant help you.. You have no stats in your profile.. Looks like you don't follow through on anything...

Your body will most likely find its way back but you should have the sense to never touch AAS again...  Im sorry but you have to help yourself here and learn from it...

SemperFi

Tough love. My kids hated it when I took that course of action but it ALWAYS was the very best for them.

SEMPER FI

Alpha Omega

Im at a age in my life (39) where I do not nor does my wife want anymore kids. She always says "You dont f'k with your balls, as long as your penis stays the same who cares" and I 100% think that now as well.

SemperFi

Thats because you are not a fat ass anymore and there is no belly hiding it from your view. I bet if you had a hard on and walked into a wall your Jonson would bump his head before your belly did. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Straight to the point. Nothing being hidden. Some may not agree with this post, particularly the OP, but +3 MWard for having the courage to speak your mind.

SEMPER FI

strong

The only bone I will throw this kid is to look up "Treatment on low T using clomid" There have been many articles that Dr.s use clomid on low t patients for short bursts and have had success raising T levels and keeping them There. There are also some natural vitamins that will help..

Google it Chris……...

mulekick

Lol , tisk,tisk,tisk, shame ! Shame !

you stuck your hand over the fire on this one my friend, but do not be discouraged these guys will help you , It may not be the way you want or expect, but you’re getting all the information you need and usually will as long as you remain respectful. I’ve done it too :)

i can’t give any advice on hcg but if you check our cycle logs I’m sure you will find one you can mimic, if you have any alterations you’d like to experiment with I’d run it by somebody first. Have fun with it but be safe !

lol sorry to hear about your balls, the upside of tight balls is you’ll never sit on them  I personally like when my ball bag is hung up  nice and tight, even when showering at the gym , idgaf. I look good even with small balls. Lol it does make the dick look bigger It brings out the color of my eyes.

I feel I don’t /can’t add anything positive to the topic but I am bored, I’m going to the gym now, have fun all !

SemperFi

CK,

I would like to add that I have a bit of life experience and one thing that I have noticed in all of my years is that desperation leads to poor decision making.

You are NOT in a desperate situation. From you view it might appear so but you have plenty of time to correct the situation. Go slow. Think hard. Learn as much as you can before making a decision on a direction.

SEMPER FI

nydoubleup

This was my experience... I'm 42 now and have been juicing since 2005.. I was on test straight from 2012 to 2016.. I would cycle then cruise cycle then cruise... I got married 2016 and my brand new wife wanted kids but I was basically shooting pixey dust.. I had read all the PCT protocol on the internet and I was ready to take it all (clomid/HCG/Nolva) but here is what I ended up doing.. I found a Urologist that got it.. He advised me to STOP everything for 3-4 months  to let me body naturally reset.. During the reset my test levels dropped sub 300 .. Then wrote me a simple scrip for Pharma Clomid 50mg eod... I've been on it ever since.. Test levels now stay around 550...  but my sperm count went from 100,000 swimmers in 2016 to friggin 7 million swimmers in 2017 & we now have a 3 month old.. All off pharma clomid every other day.... My workouts/body went to shit but my BALLS are back.. We are knocking out one more kid this year then I'm getting off the clomid and back on TRT (with a blast here and there) for life.. Doctor supervised of course.. Good luck.. 

MWard77

Thank you brother. I appreciate that. I am very hesitant when it comes to helping an individual who can't be honest from the get go and was not dedicated enough to do their own research beforehand, but when shit hits the fan, all of a sudden they are so concerned with "covering their bases." I am a firm believer in the quote by  "If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail" and the OP's dishonesty just irks me. He wants us to believe a doctor put him on TRT....what doctor would put a patient on TRT without also prescribing AI's and HCG? Sometimes the AI's and HCG cost more than the actual Testosterone itself. He claims he has done cycles in the past and has successfully maintained his gains afterwards by successful PCT's, yet its evident he doesn't even know what dosages/compounds are required for proper PCT....and his idea of starting a GoFundMe page for AI's and HCG....mindblown.....on that note I am out brother!

SemperFi

The really sad story MWard is there are doctors who prescribe TRT without an AI and don’t make HCG an add in option. I know several people personally that their doctor prescribed them Testosterone only.

It is a sad state of affairs in the current medical industry. Just when you can’t believe something to be true it happens. ;)

Lets give the OP the benefit of the doubt and help him get back on the right pat. ;)

You keep being you buddy. We need all outlooks but don't get to frustrated by another members post.

SEMPER FI

XxPhoenixX

Wow, after reading all of that. lol  First off, its going to be ok, Chris.  The body is a very resilient machine, it'll always go back to what it knows.  It's one of the most stubborn things you'll come across (In-laws aside of course lol) Next time, stick to your basics, always, always have pct on hand.  You want to treat your body, as they say, like a temple.  It's the only one you got so make it count.  Lot's of very knowledgeable people on here. It'd behoove you to friend all of these guys.  PM them.  It's not a weakness to admit you don't know something.  This is a good example, you got this man, you'll bounce back in no time my friend :)

BobbyO190

You will be fine physically. I mean only love and no disrespect in this comment though. How is your mental health?

Any major stresses lately? When did you last meet with a consoler or therapist? If not recently please set some time aside to do so, even if its group or government assist. I think you might find that more helpful at this stage than a simple 'ball size fix'. 

And PCT is very affordable. If your considering a 'go fund me' for that small an amount. You need a good support group and at the very least a solid goal setting course (some good ones online).  Otherwise you are doomed to keep looking for the easy way out and for someone else to keep handling the boo boos of life.  Your a grown man, Mom is gone. And this is frickin America!  I struggle sometimes coming up with a hundred grand but a guy can walk out the door in America and make $100 in a hour just with want to alone.   I got a homeless guy down the street, only one leg, that does more than that washing windows. 

Focus on the mental health. Focus on personal responsibility. The rest will follow QUICKLY. Heres hoping you keep getting better and better day by day!

siegmund

NOT HAPPEN8NG HERE , THERE WILL BE IN NOWAY SHAPE OR FORM AND KIND OF DONATION FOR ANY GEAR  , FOR YOUR RECOVERY  !!!

THIS IS A REVIEW SITE NOT THE WELFARE OFFICE  !! IM BEHIND THE 8 BALL SO FUCKING BAD AND THAT'S MY SHIT MY PROBLEM  , THAT I AND I SAY I CREATED  .

JUST LIKE YOU CREATED THIS  , YOU NEED TO GET OFF YOUR ASS, AND DO WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOU  !!!!WE DON'T 0LAY THAT WEAK SHIT HERE , ANY MAN CAN MAKE IT WHEN THINGS ARE GOOD  A MAN  EXCELS AND MAKES HAPPEN WHEN THE PRESSURE IS ON......

SO TAKE THIS C9NSTRUCTIVE CRITISM AND GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND MAKE DUE 

I HAVE A 65 YEAR OLD.FRIEND.LOST LEGS TO SUGAR (BOTH ) YET HE DRIVES WALKS AS GOOD AS HALF THE MEN WITH LEGS AND HE COLLECTS PENSIONS.AND DISABILTY.BUT.HE IS OUT THERE EVERYDAY  MAKING A BUCK   

SO  IM SORRY WRONG STOP  , QUIT THE SELF PITTY AND MOVE ON   OR WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR WEAK MINDED HERE , WE WILL HELP BUT  HANDOUTS   NOT !!!!!   

THINK I GOT MY POINT OUT SIG