TRT EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP!!!

MWard77

You might've gotten it mixed up, but you are aware that I am not the one who thought of starting a donation for recovery compounds right? The OP did. I was strictly against it and I believe I made that very clear. However, you replied to my post and from what you wrote, sounds like you are under the impression that this GoFundMe page is for me and was my idea when it reality, it wasn't and I had nothing to do with it whatsoever. It was the OP who thought of it and brought it to the table. Again, you might've gotten it mixed up and meant to hit "reply" on his post and not mine, and if that was the case, it is understood and no harm done. I just wanted to set it straight and be clear and it was not me. Glad to see you back around and wish you well Sig. Take care bro.

siegmund

No  not from you from the op , i was saying i agree with you  , ah i see i applied to you , it should have been the op.. ttys

SemperFi

CK,

We do not lack compassion we sometimes just have a hard time displaying it. If I remember you history from previous posts you are disabled and on heavy pain meds. Is that correct? If so, I can understand the difficulties you would have producing a livable income.

You have receive some solid advice and I am with Strong.. the most affordable route is to look at clomid.

I wish I could do more and don'tt be scared away. Everyone here truly wants to help in some way.

SEMPER FI

C

Chris Koucouthakis

Believe what u want but if u'd like to look like the incorrectly opinionated idiot u are I'll gladly send pics of the scripted bottles and docs of test and ANYTHING else to prove that A.you're wrong and B. What reason would I have to lie? I've done cycles in the past and ALWAYS made sure I had PCT on hand before I started, that's a no brainer, this time a doctor is telling me I won't need any of that cuz I won't be coming off the test...I don't do the "bro science" shit like u, I went with it cuz a doctor told me to, I later found out from an endocrinologist to NEVER accept TRT from a family care doctor..so I know better now. I've already purchased the HCG, Clomid, and Arimedix that's been recommended to me by someone on here ANYONE AND EVERYONE who knows ANYTHING would know this person, and he's seen the proof through personal emails that this was a doctor who started me on this...hey next time u have a flu or something that needs tending to right away and the doctor tells u he has what's going to work for u right there, ya go and tell him no and go ask ur buddies whether he's right or not because of course u friend whose been spotting u at the gym is going to know better...dumbass

C

Chris Koucouthakis

Thank u for not being the 1st person that's supposed to be helpful and instead plays the "cool guy" card like the best of these dorks..maybe I should've been more clear before and stated that I know that HCG, Clomid, and I've even had Arimedix recommended to me and to the contrary of what these others have said to just stop using test which is contradictory to EVERYTHING I'm talking about cuz that's gna REALLY mess someone up without taking PCT products, I guess I should've been asking more or less for how long should I use Arimedix, I have the HCG and Clomid taken care of as far as doasge and how long to use but the only reco I was given on the Arimedix was try to stay on as low a dose as possible (0.5 mgs every 3 days) but I don't know for how many weeks I should do this for. I have also been told by several doctors at male clinics that I can continue doing TRT with these products, turned out the money thing wasn't as big a deal as I thought it would be, so ya I wasn't really being serious about the go fund me thing I was more or less being sarcastic or "not hopeful" if u will but a couple of these "holier than thou" genius' took offense to it as if it applies to them anyways...so maybe u can tell me how long I should go about using the Arimedix for since I've used the other PCT stuff before but have never used Arimedix, thank u for being the only respectful person on here who doesn't act above and better than ppl who ACTUALLY need advice and help and instead get shitted on for being born...can't wait til they need help with something serious to them and they get the treatment they're handing out...karma ALWAYS comes back..they might need help with something like cancer in the future...see if they remember the "help" they gave when they find themselves needing it and don't have the answers

C

Chris Koucouthakis

thank you bro, and congratulations to u and ur wife on the children, I had my wife pregnant twice and unfortunately she miscarried once and we had a still born, so I can only dream of how great life must be to have a child. I appreciate your input and for not being a dick like some ppl & making me feel hopeful, cuz when I 1st wrote this ppl were making me feel like my life was over or something

C

Chris Koucouthakis

Thank you sir, that puts me at ease, when I 1st wrote this I SERIOUSLY was being led to think that my future as a man was over and that there was no hope for me. I've put in the order for the proper PCT products I've been recommended by a good source who I've researched and he's legit, he's had articles published on things just like what I'm going through and he basically knew every thing the doctor said and did before I told him and he said he's unfortunately been hearing of many doctors not doing TRT correctly. Again I thank you.

C

Chris Koucouthakis

Thank you, SERIOUSLY man that means ALOT. I knew some ppl would ridicule me and try to make themselves feel better inside by being "better than" but that's ok, they're covering up for an emptiness somewhere in their life, I'm admitting my only 1 and thankfully to the nice caring ppl who gave me the right recommendations I'm getting the proper help and I feel hopeful again. I look forward to posting a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone on here who helped instead of be self righteous once I'm all back to normal

C

Chris Koucouthakis

The go fund me thing should've been either not written period on my part or made clear I was part being sarcastic and also part feeling very helpless as some ppl were making me belive that my future as a man was over and basically like if I didn't have tens of thousands put away that I was screwed. I've since found that to not be the case. As far as my mental health I have been dealing with bi polar type 1 for the past 14 yrs. I do tend to over think, worry too much, and obsess on things when I feel helpless or o overwhelmed. I do see a psychiatrist, the same 1 I've been seeing since I was 1st diagnosed and he has me on ALOT of meds and a few of which were to blame for decreasing my test levels and were the reasons why the doctors started me on TRT. Thank you for your input. Surprisingly I actually did just tragically lose my mother and step father and life has been very stressful as I watched them go downhill from meth abuse over the past 8 yrs and I knew it was only a matter of time before something SERIOUSLY BAD was going to happen, I feel like I could've done more to save them but I tried to get them into rehab for yrs, I had the cops take them on 5150 holds several times until the cops finally said I couldn't help them if they didn't want help. I'm going off topic and ppl are gna give me shit for that I'm sure but u did happen to ask some very key questions and you had no way of knowing that u were dead on about me having mental health issues and big stressors going on, I'm just curious to know how u knew, and am I showing it in the way I write or express myself that something is wrong? It'd help me to know these things so I know how I'm portraying myself to those who know me best. Thank you for really caring enough to dig deeper into my life

C

Chris Koucouthakis

Ur outta ur mind if u think I haven't, u need to know wtf ur talking about be4 u open ur mouth dude. U don't have a clue about me, or my life or even how much $$ I do have...Hell, I didn't even know that AS IT TURNS OUT I DO HAVE THE MONEY, man I feel sorry for the homeless ppl u come across..I can only hope and pray that when u ARE REALLY IN NEED of help or ANYTHING THAT MATTERS TO U that u are given an idiotic response to ur problem like u just gave me

C

Chris Koucouthakis

Thank u, just ur positivity has been enough to help me, man I've seen some pretty uncompassionste people on here who I stupidly thought would be helpful. Man thank God I wasn't like God forbid suicidal or ANYTHING like that cuz I'd be haunting some of these morons in my after life. I should have the proper PCT products mailed to me in a few weeks and I HIGHLY look forward to knowing that I'll be all better soon after that. Thank you again for extending a helping hand.

C

Chris Koucouthakis

Let me add that if u think I'm just some bum who sits at home all day with no income and then wonders why he can't afford to pay for the proper PCT products then again I must remind u of how stupid u are to speak or comment on a situation that u don't know ANYTHING about, I'm in the middle of paying for 2 funerals, 1 for my Mom and 1 for my step dad, I'm not even going to go into how they died and who else was injured and killed in the process and many other costs which I'm being left with but JUST TO INFORM U IN CASE U'VE NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH AND PAY FOR BOTH OF UR PARENTS FUNERALS AT THE SAME TIME AND OTHER PPL'S AND THE HELL THAT WAS LEFT BEHIND LET ME BE THE 1 TO 1ST TELL U, IT'S EXPENSIVE AF, SO NOW U HAVE A LITTLE MORE INSIGHT AS TO MY MONEY ISSUE AND THAT THE PROBLEM ISN'T A LACK OF "EARNING IT"...I can only hope u hafta deal with what I'm dealing with 1 day, normally I wouldn't wish that on ANYONE, but u earned this 1

Griz

No matter how much financial difficulty I could face, I would never beg for money from strangers on the internet through a GoFundMe.

No matter how much suffering I encounter in life, I would never write a list of my problems in order to justify any of my behavior.

All I said was if you need money, earn it. Don't make a GoFundMe. And I stand by that. 

MWard77

If you say so bro. Keep this in mind though since you are so worried with testicular atropy, the longer you use Test, sooner or later your balls will shrink and no amount of HCG will bring it back. There's going to be a point of no return. I saw on your other post that "you found out you can keep on using Testosterone while on HCG/Arimedex, yes you can indeed, but just know later on down the road that testicular shrinkage will occur and it will not be reversible. Just a little food for thought since you are so concerned with shrinkage, but still want to use endogenous testosterone. I wish you well buddy. 

MWard77

How did he know you ask? Anyone who reads that post will question the poster's mental stability....When your emotions and estrogen are back in check, read your post again...