TRT For ever

AJ Rivers

Hello. Ive experimented with Anabolics cycles in the past and just a few a few years ago. Had blood work done recently 11/08/21 and all looked good according to my doctor testosterone showed 300 to 400 ng/ml lately but from 2020 to present, I've been feeling tired even when doing nothing, libido has dropped, little bit of anxiety , erection not like before, fog headed. Ive read alot of trt, about srsying

bobby ricky

Depends on your age for sure. You can change your test level by loosing body fat and regain some of that lost muscle. Diet plays A huge part on how you feel and perform. Trt is A personal decision and you have to inject at least once or twice A week probably test cyp. Been on it for years and its A game changer for sure. I look forward to the shots. You never cycle off ever ,
It’s A commitment like marriage meaning you are reliant on the compound till death do you part.

If you do go down this path make sure you are living the best way you can. Get to your ideal body weight cut sugar and boose and processed crap.

Rhino73

Depends on your age for sure. You can change your test level by loosing body fat and regain some of that lost muscle. Diet plays A huge part on how you feel and perform. Trt is A personal decision and you have to inject at least once or twice A week probably test cyp. Been on it for years and its A game changer for sure. I look forward to the shots. You never cycle off ever ,
It’s A commitment like marriage meaning you are reliant on the compound till death do you part.

If you do go down this path make sure you are living the best way you can. Get to your ideal body weight cut sugar and boose and processed crap.
Hey Bobby
I’ve decided to tie the knot and commit to trt. At 48, it just makes sense.
Come off cycle this week then going to start on 75 mg twice a week.
Do you suggest anything else while cruising?

bobby ricky

Your cruise should only be your medical prescribed dose of testosterone only. Now let’s be real for A moment. What I’m going to say is A opinion of my own from blasting and cruising and much reading on aas and all the gurus out there.
My cruise is 200 mgs test and 100
Mgs deca per week. I maintain my muscle but definitely can tell I’m not on. I don’t want to take two steps forward and two steps back because it’s counter productive. I want results. I see so many guys in the gym so big and so strong from big doses and then they go back to their 100 mgs week and they look pathetic and feel like shit and you can see it in their eyes. Blasting and cruising is the only way to progress until you get the body you want then you can cruise forever.

suppsforlife

Do you suggest anything else while cruising?
start slowly. for cruising there are other common additions like HGH and Deca in low doses, but since you just start to cruise - go for your original plan of 75 mg twice a week and see how it goes. You'll work from there.
@AJ Rivers - as bobby said - your age plays an extremely important factor. Your lifestyle does too. Make sure you take into consideration everything mentioned by him

AJ Rivers

Tnx for your advice out there. Got my first ping at 100mg every 3 1/2 days. For 10 weeks total, still puzzled hos long I should wait to start next trt cycle of test cip .. and should I donate blood after finishing each cycle?

suppsforlife

What's your age? Your doctor prescribed this TRT schedule?
If you want to run Testosterone for growing muscles, you might need higher doses, but we need more info to confirm this.
and should I donate blood after finishing each cycle?
no. people usually donate blood during the cycle (every 2 weeks) because steroids increase blood pressure and donating blood might help reduce it a bit. no need to donate blood unless you have higher blood pressure and you need to lower it down, or unless you want to help other people who require blood.

AJ Rivers

Im 65 and still train 4 days a week. Done cycles in the past, last cycle did was 2 years ago of trenbolone 400mg for 10 weeks which I couldn't finish becausec after 5 weeks I had pain because how strong it was. Ive read on different forums that at my age Id be better off living on trt for the rest of my life if I choose to live a healthy quality of life, which I do. So using trt cyp. 200mg for 10 weeks. But the tricky part , do I rest before going the next phase or continue on?

bobby ricky

What do you mean by pain caused by tren?
I don’t think tren is A human grade medication. From what I read about it I would not touch it especially at our age. There’s so many more aas out there that do less damage.

suppsforlife

At your age going to TRT is a good idea.
And you're not going TRT Test Cyp 200 mg for 10 weeks, but for life.
But the tricky part , do I rest before going the next phase or continue on?
if you're on TRT - you don't ever stop running Testosterone in a small amount. You need to rest after a cycle (blast) which usually involves higher testosterone dosage with/without other steroids. Example:
Test Cyp 400-500 mg per week for 12 weeks and optionally may add other steroids like Primo during this period.
then you go back to TRT 200 mg per week for AT LEAST 12 weeks before starting the next cycle or you simply cruise with 200 mg/week without ever stopping.
and yeah, Trenbolone at 65 isn't the best idea