TRT help needed

Jeff64

Im 58 and have no energy or desire like I used to. Cant loose weight without fasting. Still cant loose without not eating . Went to doctor and did blood work. Nurse called said testosterone was low but 2 other markers were normal so doctor doesnt want to start. Said redue bloodwork in a month or so and see what happens. Im tired of feeling like crap. Looking into just treating myself if its possible. Can I get some advice on were to start?

Twizted

I was in your same boat brother, my test was low and I felt like crap, had absolutely zero energy. With the help of the guys around here I decided to jump on cycle and It literally turned my life around. I suggest you take your health into your own hands and start testosterone.

It's best to go with testosterone Cypionate or testosterone enanthate. If you are just wanting to feel normal again you can start low with like 100-150mg a week, that's what dosage alot of folks on trt use.

Jeff64

I was in your same boat brother, my test was low and I felt like crap, had absolutely zero energy. With the help of the guys around here I decided to jump on cycle and It literally turned my life around. I suggest you take your health into your own hands and start testosterone.

It's best to go with testosterone Cypionate or testosterone enanthate. If you are just wanting to feel normal again you can start low with like 100-150mg a week, that's what dosage alot of folks on trt use.
Is testosterone all I need to be looking into? I was thinking 50 mg every 3.5 days to start. So 1 bottle would last 2 weeks is that correct? Thank you for helping me with this.

Rhino73

G’day Jeff, welcome to MG. There are lots of knowledgeable guys on here to help you along the way.
Like Twisted said, go for Test C or Test E. And you are spot on with the timing. 3.5 days between shots. So I go Sunday mornings and Wednesday afternoons.
Vials usually contain 10 ml but can come in different concentrations. Do you might find a vial of Test E 300 or Test E 200. The number is referring to how many mg is in every ml of that vial.
So if you’re going to start on 100 mg per week, 50mg Sunday and 50mg Wednesday and you have a 10ml vial of test E 200 you would divide the 50 by the 200 and that gives you 0.25.
So you draw 0.25 ml and that gives you a 50 mg shot from that vial. Not counting any waste you should get 40 shots out of that vial.
Test E 300 would be 50 divided by 300. So 0.16ml drawn per shot and obviously more shots per vial.

I hope that helps, it can get a little confusing when you start but like I said, everyone here is happy to help you figure it out safely.

Jeff64

what were the two other markers? what was T level?

said to reduce what?

want to start "self" prescribed TRT?
The nurse never told me what the other 2 markers were, or number on t levels. I should have asked but was disappointed. She said to redue blood work in a month or so to recheck numbers. Yes self prescribed. On line places are just very expensive and I can get bloodwork done free thru work insurance.

D

Deleted member 45086

Brother if all your wanting is 100 mg/week. You can order a years worth for under $200.

Jeff64

what were the two other markers? what was T level?

said to reduce what?

want to start "self" prescribed TRT?
Brother if all your wanting is 100 mg/week. You can order a years worth for under $200.
I may be miss understanding something. I thought thats what I read on an online provider, but they charged $200 a month for services. Is that not enough to start with?

D

Deleted member 45086

I may be miss understanding something. I thought thats what I read on an online provider, but they charged $200 a month for services. Is that not enough to start with?
I meant ordering 2 vials of test online from an underground lab would last you a year for $200. Not talking about trt clinics and doctors.

Pedrito0906

Im 58 and have no energy or desire like I used to. Cant loose weight without fasting. Still cant loose without not eating . Went to doctor and did blood work. Nurse called said testosterone was low but 2 other markers were normal so doctor doesnt want to start. Said redue bloodwork in a month or so and see what happens. Im tired of feeling like crap. Looking into just treating myself if its possible. Can I get some advice on were to start?

Hey man welcome, I'm 32, diagnosed with low T 8 months ago, had all the bad symptoms, was into a deep depression that I was afraid of doing something extreme, started with the Dr, it was too expensive, eventually did myself and started into cycles.

I'll probably say this is the best decision I've ever made in my life. My happiness, my job, my social life and my love life took a 180 degrees turn for the better. I'm also doing my own labs and cheaper than with the clinic.

People here know a lot, you're in good hands Mister!

Twizted

Test E and Test C are really similar the only difference is the half life and its only a very small difference so either one is fine. Your dosage will depend on what you want to do. If you just want to feel normal again 100-200mg a week is where you want to be. If you are looking to cycle then 300-500mg is a good place to start.

either will work perfect. they are both prescribed by doctors for TRT. some guys have preferences but not usually until they have run both a few times, but for your situation C or E will be fine. TRT doctors will prescribe a variety of regimens depending on their training etc. if you hate needles or are hesitant you could try 200mgs every 2 weeks or something similar IMO this is a conservative dose but have heard people with success at this dose. Most guys on here with some decent experience will say to dose every 3.5 days or something close to keep blood levels as stable as possible. i personally do 75mgs every 3-4 days if I'm only maintaining my TRT.

HGH.to

Still not exactly sure on dosage and if test c or e is best. Looking for any and all advise
if you are not searching for anything else (growing muscles etc.) other than just feeling good (TRT) then you only need around 100-150 mg/week. Test C or E, as others have explained, are almost identical. If you hate pinning, go for Test C and use it once a week, but I would recommend twice a week pins with whatever Test E or C. You could get both versions and see which one you love more, but they are very similar (many can't see any difference between them).
You could use 50-75 mg Monday of Test E or C (whatever) and 50-75 mg Thursday. You are likely to need to do so for the rest of your life. But you're going to feel way better!
You should also read about anti-estrogens if start pinning testosterone.

dohcsvt

Something that I have not noticed mentioned is that the kick is not instantaneous, it takes a few weeks to raise T levels. You should really start feeling better by week4-6, probably notice some minor changes like increased libido in weeks 2-3.

saltyscrode

Brother man, I'll add my story. It is much like yours. I'm 51 and used to feel like shit on many levels with all low T symptoms. I could not afford continual doctors visits and everything associated with doing trt all legit. I did a metric crap ton of research, and I also found one of the top rated sources on this forum. I am only here because of that. I only run trt levels of test. I have nothing against other gear, It's just that I am quite happy with the effects of the small dose of test. I am 5'8'', 190lbs. and look pretty damn solid. I can pull 500 on deads, squat 405 for reps. All that to say you will be happy when you start trt. So, I run test cyp. 140mg/wk. I started lower and titrated up to over that, but more was too much for me so I settled at that amount. I could feel the affect in the 2nd week, not fully but something. This all took some time but I eventually got it down. You should definitely run test only at first to know how you react. It is different for everyone. I do not need an A.I. with that small of dose, you may. You also need to learn how to do your own blood work. Merik Health is one the the most reasonable priced paces to get it done. along with the blood work do NOT forget to check your ferritin levels. Well, I don't know if any of that helps you or not. I hope it does. I hate that it is such a fucking hassle for a man to get something as helpful as test. But that's another rant. Good luck man.

Aussie

Have you had a full hormone and vitamin blood test ?
No point just starting injecting testosterone if you haven’t looked at everything

Jnshox

Is testosterone all I need to be looking into? I was thinking 50 mg every 3.5 days to start. So 1 bottle would last 2 weeks is that correct? Thank you for helping me with this.
Hi Jeff,

Taking 150mg per week and I feel great. Bottles are 250mg/10ML meaning you have 2500 MG for that whole bottle. If you are taking 150MG per week, that 1 bottle will last you 16 weeks technically. If you take 500mg per week that bottle is done in 5 weeks. :) 500mg is definitely cycle material and I would stay away. 150-200 for TRT is perfect. You'll feel 100x better :)

Jeff64

Hi Jeff,

Taking 150mg per week and I feel great. Bottles are 250mg/10ML meaning you have 2500 MG for that whole bottle. If you are taking 150MG per week, that 1 bottle will last you 16 weeks technically. If you take 500mg per week that bottle is done in 5 weeks. :) 500mg is definitely cycle material and I would stay away. 150-200 for TRT is perfect. You'll feel 100x better :)
Do you have to take anything else with the 150 per week? Once I start this it will be for life correct? I appreciate your response and I do hope to feel better. Getting old sux