TRT interest : Labcorp results and feedback

ibuysqft

I'm just starting my research journey after looking into a friends results before and after. I'd love to get some feedback from you guys on what line items on the results say about the story and how things can be done to help guide this meat soup back onto the track.

Here's my story:

Went to Marek Health to get some help. They ordered tests on June 10. I'm actually still waiting for their feedback now as July 1, the final test results were finished.

Beyond test cyp or whatever they will recommend, what are some other supplements, diet considerations, etc you would recommend? I'm just getting back into the gym and doing a lot of cardio to get through my workouts because I get winded super easily. That's when I realized I'm having some problems. I really want to get back to the point where I can enjoy long runs. I do want to get strong but what I really want to do is have the athletic potential i used to have where I could run 5+ miles and still bench 255. I'm a shorter guy, 5'6". Whatever you guys know... help me out, lets build a reference guide or something for all these guys out there trying to see how to fix their shit. I feel like these TRT clinics are like California Cannabis doctors of 1996. Its legal, its real, lets find some real mineral chemistry and whole solution process to get people to feel great and not sacrifice vanity and health while doing it.

Attached below are my Labcorp results. I know... I probably shouldn't put my name out there but whatever... i need help and really want to make a better situation for myself and express how I did it for others to learn in the future. I have the discipline, I just need some guidance.

ibuysqft

I'm just starting my research journey after looking into a friends results before and after. I'd love to get some feedback from you guys on what line items on the results say about the story and how things can be done to help guide this meat soup back onto the track.

Here's my story:

Went to Marek Health to get some help. They ordered tests on June 10. I'm actually still waiting for their feedback now as July 1, the final test results were finished.

Beyond test cyp or whatever they will recommend, what are some other supplements, diet considerations, etc you would recommend? I'm just getting back into the gym and doing a lot of cardio to get through my workouts because I get winded super easily. That's when I realized I'm having some problems. I really want to get back to the point where I can enjoy long runs. I do want to get strong but what I really want to do is have the athletic potential i used to have where I could run 5+ miles and still bench 255. I'm a shorter guy, 5'6". Whatever you guys know... help me out, lets build a reference guide or something for all these guys out there trying to see how to fix their shit. I feel like these TRT clinics are like California Cannabis doctors of 1996. Its legal, its real, lets find some real mineral chemistry and whole solution process to get people to feel great and not sacrifice vanity and health while doing it.

Attached below are my Labcorp results. I know... I probably shouldn't put my name out there but whatever... i need help and really want to make a better situation for myself and express how I did it for others to learn in the future. I have the discipline, I just need some guidance.

Attachments

• Jeff Bord.pdf
    226.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Jeff Bord2.pdf
    551.5 KB · Views: 8

Aussie

Well Jeff you can start with adding vitamin D. 35 is low.
Also add vitamin b,k zinc and magnesium
Tadalafil is also a good one to add for prostate health

ibuysqft

I’ve been trying to find a good ratio of copper to zinc. In soil it’s 1:10 but I’m not sure if that’s the same in ppm in humans. Do any of you have a copper supplement combo? I know they need to be chelated.

Aussie

A quick google search with
“Do i need to add copper if i take zinc”
Tells me 2mg

6511ED85-6C90-458D-ABC6-30AC01C9ADC6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

PedritoHID

How old are you? I started taking Test at 33 years old, 8 months ago, my levels were around 380.

It has changed my life forever. This is one of the best decision I've made.