Trt nd Clomid

Mutant50

Start the trt just wondering so I don't get gyno should I take a novalex or Clomid with it or just wait till after cycle I'm just trying to prevent gyno.

HGH.to

OK, let's get it straight:
TRT (or cruise) is Testosterone Replacement Therapy where you run testosterone in lower amounts to keep your T levels normal. You run it after each cycle and you need it when your body can't produce testosterone naturally.
Cycle (or blast) is the period where you run higher testosterone dosages usually stacked with other steroids to meet your fitness goals.
PCT (post cycle therapy) is the period after the cycle to help your body produce natural testosterone levels in normal amounts again. But when you're in PCT, you need to make sure that all steroids are flushed out of the system and your body is able to produce T levels in normal amounts naturally altogether.
so, Clomid and Nolvadex are used for PCT. Nolvadex can be used during whatever period to prevent gynecomastia. What exactly are you searching for? PCT? TRT? cycle?

Mutant50

Thanks a lot no you answered my question perfectly I just wonder if there was something I could take along with it just to kind of prevent the gyno so I'll just take the novadex along Test E or just if it develops .