TRT PINNING SCHEDULE

Bubba1

Hey guys...was wondering what some of you are doing for your dosing schedule for TRT.  I'm currently doing 1 1/2 cc of test ent 300 every 7-10 days. My last bloodwork came back at 868 ng/dL, which is in the high range for my age bracket.  I thought about increasing the frequency to every 5 days, to see if I could get my levels higher,  Thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks!

SemperFi

Thanks for sharing brother and happy to help.

My replacement dosage is 200mg/wk which I split into two separate injections to maintain more stable blood levels. I pin 100mg Wednesday evening and 100mg Sunday morning. This amount with high quality test gets my bloods in the 950-1100ng/dL range. 

Quality gear should get most men test levels to 5X the dosage. For example if you are pinning 200mg/wk your average free test should be about 1000ng/dL. This is not a exact formula as every person is different but it is a good base to work from.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

so on 125mg ew , your T is @ 1300 ?! Thats 500 mg T per month bro. Your androgen receptors are VERY sensitive to Test from what it seems. crazy. I need about 200-300 per week to get to the 1200-1400 Total T.

Like you said YMMV.

SemperFi

Great news.

How long after your pin were your bloods drawn? What time of the day were your bloods drawn? Thanks in advance for the info.

Be safe and get fit!

SEMPER FI

tthumb

Let's see.  The last blood work done was within 72 hours of pinning.  Blood was drawn 830am after 12 hours of fasting.

Dolf

Keep in mind you're using script test which is perfectly dosed at 200mg per ml. He's using 300mg per ml ugl test e which can be either over or under dosed. When running trt eith ugl you run a high risk of higher or lower than wanted t levels.

SemperFi

Touche' and a great addition!

Thanks for the reminder Dolf and something everyone should put into their bucket of knowledge.

SEMPER FI

Thebigugly

OK,I might jump in here and ask a question. Most pharm grade test I’ve purchased is 100mg per ml up to 200mg per ml. I’ve never seen pharm grade at 250 or 300 or more. Most of the stuff I have gotten from UGL was 300mg per ml, and actually tested around 270mg. The reason is that the more test you straddle into a carrier, the more likely to get PIP pain. ive bought 400mg per ml once and was brutal PIP. I’ve stayed 300 and below, for me no PIP.  Anyways. Since my supplier is UGL and AWESOME, I have not gotten into pharm grade test. Have they (the pharmceutical companies) developed or pushed higher mg to ml? If so I might need to look into it. my guy is the closest I’ve gotten to pharm grade and it’s spectacular... so I guess the question is just for personal knowledge. 

Dolf

As far as I've ever seen 200mg per ml. is the most for pharma grade. Most ugl's are 250 to 300.

X2 pharmacutical companies have no reason to make higher concentrations. Under trt protocols it would mean overall they would sell less product by volume. Same reason it can be difficult for some to get multi dose bottles and have to resort to 1ml single use (although I have heard from some it depends on insurance carriers).

Dunbar

Higher is not always better. Rather optimum is what I shoot for.

Some people report actually loosing muscle when testosterone is higher than what the body can use.

THE MOOSE

I got good results running 150mg a week! The normal average range in the 1960's & 1970's was 1500ng/gl! They lowered it too 800ng/gl as the norm because of declining or lowered T in males. Nobody really knows why this is happening, but it's probably a combo of environmental, food, stress, & modern day issues.

Last edited: