TRT PINNING SCHEDULE

blastthru23

Interesting. I went ahead and poked around the internet to see what I could find on TTn(total test) and BT(bio-available test) in men up to 100 years ago. To be honest, the scholarly articles discussing the decline in TT and BT in men were rather difficult to follow, however, the gist was an easy grasp. Essentially, the standing hypothesis is that environmental factors, life style, obesity and the decrease in smoking tobacco has played a major role in this finding. Yes, smoking tobacco allegedly increases testosterone! One study showed a 22% drop in testosterone from around 1987 to 1995 , and even further to 2004. In the comment section following, I will post a chart that I snipped from https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/92/1/196/2598434 (I hope it works)

blastthru23

Here is a chart that shows the decline in testosterone. (I kind of think we should start a new thread as we are getting away from the Pinning Schedule; maybe it doesn't matter. However, if we get deeper into this I'll see if I can move the relevant content to another page)

Attachments

• TT chart.JPG
    TT chart.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 2

ashop

Hey guys...was wondering what some of you are doing for your dosing schedule for TRT.  I'm currently doing 1 1/2 cc of test ent 300 every 7-10 days. My last bloodwork came back at 868 ng/dL, which is in the high range for my age bracket.  I thought about increasing the frequency to every 5 days, to see if I could get my levels higher,  Thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks!

Pin CYP or ENAN at least 2 x per week (MON/THURS) for TRT.
Some even do 10mg subq injects daily for TRT.

Dunbar

Fascinating the rate at which T is declining and sad in a way because of what future generations will be if something doesn’t change. Thanks Blast, knowledge is the prerequisite to change and I needed to hear that.

Dolf

I have. It's not all the time but does occasionally happen to me. I also get night sweats on any 19nor compound not just tren.