Trt protocol and growth?

Jmo0116

I looked all over to see if this was asked already, and couldn't find it. But I'm brand new here, so I apologize in advance if I missed it.

I'm on TRT 200mg/wk, split 2 doses. Been on it for 3.5 months now, and my last lab work was only 4 weeks in, it showed my test at 734. I was just curious if I went ahead and took only one dose a week, instead of splitting it into 2 shots, would I see a more "anabolic" effect from working out, for at least the first couple days of the week?

I dont expect it to compare to running a cycle. And I don't want to do more per week than I'm prescribed. Just wondering if anyone has noticed a benefit from manipulating the peak/trough in like manner?

suppsforlife

Strange you only get slightly above 700 T levels at 200 mg/week - it should be higher. But it also might be because you had your lab at only 4 weeks in. Test C (if that's the ester) might take longer to fully kick in. So there's a high chance your T levels are higher now.
and no, using the whole weekly dosage once a week is a mistake. It's better this way - twice a week. This is going to maintain stable levels of T in blood. fluctuations are problematic.

bobby ricky

When I used to cruise on 200 mgs per week I would take it all at once. Always felt great but lots of acne for me. Because of the fluctuations.
My cruise is more now and I split it and almost no acne .

seymour

Hey Jmo,

You mentioned your total Test, did you happen to get tested for Free Test as well?

Also, I agree with supps and bobby that you should split it.

When I use Cyp on cycle with something like Deca which is another long esther then I use both pinned twice a week on Monday morning and Thursday evening. This way it puts me almost exactly 3.5 days between pins and my levels should be as stable as possible. My TRT also consists of Test Cyp which I perform the exact same pin schedule as above.

If you were doing ED injections or EOD injections then I would make sure to do them at the same time each day of injection that way you could stay consistent.

Jmo0116

Hey Jmo,

You mentioned your total Test, did you happen to get tested for Free Test as well?

Also, I agree with supps and bobby that you should split it.

When I use Cyp on cycle with something like Deca which is another long esther then I use both pinned twice a week on Monday morning and Thursday evening. This way it puts me almost exactly 3.5 days between pins and my levels should be as stable as possible. My TRT also consists of Test Cyp which I perform the exact same pin schedule as above.

If you were doing ED injections or EOD injections then I would make sure to do them at the same time each day of injection that way you could stay consistent.
I did get the free T on the lab, but I dont remember the value. Just that it was in normal range.
When doing every day injections, do you feel "low" by each days end?

seymour

I did get the free T on the lab, but I dont remember the value. Just that it was in normal range.
When doing every day injections, do you feel "low" by each days end?
No, you wouldn't.

In your case though you wouldn't want to pin ED or even EOD.

Test Cyp is much longer esther than Test Prop.

I was just noting if you did pin more often you would want to ideally pin about the same times to keep it as consistent as possible.

Jmo0116

No, you wouldn't.

In your case though you wouldn't want to pin ED or even EOD.

Test Cyp is much longer esther than Test Prop.

I was just noting if you did pin more often you would want to ideally pin about the same times to keep it as consistent as possible.
Ah. Okay gotcha. Thank you much

seymour

:cool:can't say that I've ever tried the motor oil either...I'd suggest keeping away from it though my man!