TRT question

GGM

While on TRT, which is basically 200 mg per week. Is it safe to add other compounds while on trt? So I'd like to always add something with the trt, maybe like 40 mg of Anavar for like 2 months and then switch to like 300 mg of EQ for a couple of months. Is is safe to stay on small dosages of other compounds while on trt without getting off? I get bored with just my 200 mg of test a week. I'd like to add other stuff with small dosages while on trt. Just wondering if any of you guys are thinking the same thing? lol

Last edited:

CaptainPlanet

From the information I've gathered recently, if you're on TRT, you may want to do a full BLAST and Cruise type of cycle. What that implies is that while you're on TRT, just stay on TRT, maybe add some HCG as this works very well with TRT dosages, keeps you going in the bedroom as well.

So, if you're thinking of doing something, don't just throw in like 40mg of anavar, or what have you. You're already on TRT, so you know how you're responding to 200mg of Test. Up your dosage up to 500mg of Test for the blast, add something that will help you achieve your desired result. That could be Primo, EQ, Deca, etc. Just make sure you know and have researched the compound you're going to take very well. Post your cycle here in a different post, with a request for a review, prior to starting. Once your Blast cycle is over, you can go back to you TRT dosage, no problem. No PCT in your case as you're doing a Blast/Cruise.

BiggyBill

yup, Cap is right.
when you are on TRT - you can go for cycles, you just don't need PCT.
Example - you've been running TRT 200 mg per week of Test. Now, you increase to 400-500 mg per week and may add another steroid such as Anavar, Winstrol, Deca, Dianabol or whatever other depending on what exactly you're searching for. Dosage of each of them depends on either you ever used steroids, on how you react to them etc. I see you mentioned Anavar and EQ which makes me think you want to grow lean muscles.
well, you increase dosage of Test to 500 mg per week for 12-16 weeks, add Anavar 30-50 mg per day (for 6-8 weeks) and if you are sure you can tolerate the sides, also add EQ if you want to (as a third steroid) in doses around 400-500 mg weekly for same amount of time. As you can see, in the mid cycle you stop Anavar, then you reduce dosage of Test back to your TRT (and if you ran EQ, stop its use).
If there's anything else - ask.

suppsforlife

yes you can add others during TRT, just make sure not to overdo on those steroids (stay within normal dosage and administration length)

IronDaddy

That's true what was said here.
TRT is to keep normal levels of testosterone. You up the dosage and/or add other steroids to get more hormones and therefore more results. After cycle, you get back to TRT (because PCT is started when all steroids are out of body).

GGM

Hell ya fellas, I appreciate the input! I should've put exactly what I'm on so I take 200 mg test cyp, 2 iu of hgh, 700 of hch weekly and I'm 43. I've done blast cycles but I hate getting off. So my main goal is to do my trt, hgh, and hch weekly and then toss in some random steroid to keep it interesting and also stay semi lean so Biggy was correct that he noticed that. So what I'm wondering if it's safe to throw these small dosages of random compounds in the regimen? My goal is to do something that I can live with constantly? Or is that a stupid thought. I feel good and want to keep doing what I'm doing so I wanted some thought from so other guys that are in the same world I'm in as far as steroids. :) I really appreciate you guys throwing in you thoughts because I really thought I'd post this and it would be crickets with no responds. lol

suppsforlife

There's a lot of information and helpful guys who may help with lots of your needs, will try to help myself too.

GGM

Thanks getting back guys and I was prescribed the test but I was annoyed having to go in weekly to get the shot so I get it myself now. As far as the HGH, and HCG I get it myself too and I do micro doses of the test, I use an insulin needle and break it up with small doses 3 times a week. My main quest is that I want to do small dosages with other compounds without getting off. Is that doable? I don't like doing blast cycles because it is too up and down as far as the emotional roller coaster effect. I'll always do 200 mg test, 2iu hgh, 700 hcg weekly, I'm wondering if I can switch different compounds every 2 or 3 months with small dosages of anavar, EQ, etc.. And what are certain compounds that are safe that I could do that type of regimen?

BiggyBill

That’s exactly what is called blast and cruise. Yes, once in a while you can throw in anavar or eq or higher doses of testosterone (they are some of the safest steroids). Such as 50 mg a day of anavar for 6-8 week, eq 500 mg weekly or testostorone upped dosage to 500 mg weekly for around 12 weeks. Then go back to your usual protocol for 12 weeks then start another cycle.

HGH.to

I'm wondering if I can switch different compounds every 2 or 3 months with small dosages of anavar, EQ, etc.. And what are certain compounds that are safe that I could do that type of regimen?
yes you can add some roids for a while (as a cycle) then get back to TRT without PCT. Among the safest steroids you can go for Anavar, Testosterone, EQ and Deca.