TRT question

Gainz.

Ok that's the answer I was looking for. I'll be keeping dosages relatively low for a while. And I was thinking 8 week blasting, 10 weeks cruising. Or 10 blast, 12 cruise.
For the first year I'll probably be pretty anal about blood. But eventually like everything else in my life, I'll only address it when things start to go wrong 🤣😂

MusculeX

Ok fellas, in the next few weeks I'll be jumping on the trt bandwagon. I've put a lot of thought into it, and discussed it with the people who matter in my life. So all systems are go... I'll be doing 150mg of test e every week. Of course I'll split the dose, 75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday.
Here's my question... well first I want to say I did a little online research... don't know why I even bothered. I was seeing if I could find a quick answer... I should of known better.

So here's my question... being on trt, does it make you sterile? I've read and heard so many different things I don't know what's fact. Its definitely not a deal breaker for me, if anything I hope it does. I'm just curious of how being on trt actually effects your.... venom output 😂😂

Thanks brothers!
Well you will never know, and the no one will tell you 100 % true info. My friend is on trt about 10 years and last year he had a daughter. It definitely affects hormones, and lowers your chance of having children but still there is always is a chance.

HGH.to

Ok so I have another "trt" blasting and cruising question.
So how long do most people blast and cruise for? Like how many weeks on blast, how many weeks on cruise?
I know the answer if it was just normal a cycle.

But let's for example... purely "hypothetical" 😂😏🙄🤣 I run my trt dose at 150mg a week for the next say 8 weeks. Then I run... (and again purely hypothetical😏) 500mg of test and 300mg of tren for 8 weeks. How long can I cruise for before starting another blast? 8 weeks? 10... 12?
another boring answer:
yeah, going by bloods is by far the best way. but usually I would recommend staying on TRT before starting another cycle at least the same amount of time you've been on the previous cycle. By considering your hypothetical situation, I would say you've gotta be on TRT for at least 8 weeks. And that's doable.
Problem is that when people run long bulking cycles of like 16 weeks, they don't usually want to remain on TRT for 16 weeks before starting another cycle.

Gainz.

another boring answer:
yeah, going by bloods is by far the best way. but usually I would recommend staying on TRT before starting another cycle at least the same amount of time you've been on the previous cycle. By considering your hypothetical situation, I would say you've gotta be on TRT for at least 8 weeks. And that's doable.
Problem is that when people run long bulking cycles of like 16 weeks, they don't usually want to remain on TRT for 16 weeks before starting another cycle.
Yeah I totally get that.
I'm gonna do my best not to rush the process... I say that but I started natural... shortly went to weak sarms, stronger sarms, stacks of sarms, my first cycle, now trt... and because of some awesome fucking website with a crazy deal (😏) I just bought my next few cycles.
So While I have what you would call a addictive personality... I'm gonna do my best to keep dosages mild and blasts "short"