Trt questions

AJ Rivers

Hello forum members, I've had alot of experience doing steroids and from my mid 50's to now in my mid 60's I've been doing on and off trt cypionate 200mg. My last blood work showed 1500 test level. I lowered the dosage from 100mg twice a week to 70mg twice a week. Most recent results showed 1500 again. My Doc said to lower it and eventually stop altogether the trt. I lowered it to 50mg twice a week. I've felt good through my trt but now in my mid 60's I don't want to push even though I feel great and energetic. Can some please tell me how many ml to use on a 1ml syringe to extract only 50mg twice a week from a 10ml bottle containing 200mg of Cypionate and if splitting this new does is the best option, thank you, look forward to some constructive advice.

bobby ricky

Welcome AJ, I wouldn’t quit trt for anyone that is for sure. 1 ml syringe is something I haven’t used in A long time. If I remember correctly the syringe Is 1-10 so 2.5 should give you your 50 mgs per shot. How long between testosterone tests?
I would give it 3 months between tests. When I first started my doctor would not raise my testosterone for three months so I believe it should be the same for going down.

I would shoot once A week but that’s me and there’s people who are going to disagree with that and that’s fine. DR Rand has found lots of good reasons to do it once A week but lots of other people believe in splitting it up for more stable blood levels. On my cruise I shoot once A week and I can’t tell the difference. I do believe as you age you should take the smallest dose that gives you symptom resolution. We have some very well informed guy’s that will help steer you in the right direction.

suppsforlife

On Test right now. Having trouble finding some more. Kinda new to this game
check names and avatars. go for top rated sources. you'll find some.
Can some please tell me how many ml to use on a 1ml syringe to extract only 50mg twice a week from a 10ml bottle containing 200mg of Cypionate and if splitting this new does is the best option, thank you, look forward to some constructive advice.
splitting test cypionate into 2 administrations a week is always a great idea to maintain stable levels in your bloods. such as Monday and Thursday. point is - evenly apart.
as for the amount. If your Test Cyp is 200 mg/ml and you need 50 mg, you'll need a quarter of ml. That's why draw testosterone into your syringe to the 0.25 ml mark.

EMachine

100% agree with Supps! you need to get a different syringe and use .25 mls. There is nothing wrong with your Test values. What is your free testosterone? There are older individuals taking 200 mg per week and doing great. I know a 73 year old who get 300 mg of test every 2 weeks from his doctor. He goes in and gets his shot. He loves his life and doesn't look his age either. Free test is the most important thing to keep in mind. Total test doesn't give you the real truth about your sexual health.