TRT update

ESmetalhead

TRT EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP!!!  Just kidding suprisingly my balls have only shrank about 10-20 percent. 

So I got bloods back from a steady run of  about 140 mg of Test Cyp and 100 mg of Primo a week.  Very conservative but as long as I'm healing from my workouts and making some gains and minimizing risk. I'm temped to bump up the test a bit closer to 1000

My natural T has been about 500-550 and free T at 115

currently my T is 704 and free T is 247

A concern I have is my estrogen before I started it was at 24.  I crashed it to 3 and felt like shit (anxiety)  Oddly now with no AI's its only 11 and the last week has been a bit of anxiety I dont know if its correlated.  Anxiety is the bain of my existence and it never even existed 10 years ago

All my HDL LDL Total Cholesterol and Triglycerides have been just fine until this recent test.  

also for the first time my hemoglobin is high at 17.4 and so is Hematocrit at 51

HDL                                35

Triglycerides                   61

LDL                               115

Non HDL cholesterol      130

Thanks for any  input and advice brothers

SemperFi

Cool beans MetalHead.

1. Find your sweet spot with your Total T. Your free T is off the chart!!! Thats a big deal for you because your body has more testosterone to use.

2. Sounds like you need to put a plan in place to donate blood on a regular basis. You are due right now. Donating blood is a common practice for most TRT patience and is easy to do.

3. High test levels lead to higher cholesterol LDL. I have strong opinions in this area so I wont go there. Consider lowering your sugar intake and increasing your healthy fat intake. This alone will have a positive effects on LDL/HDL. OTC supps can be utilized but nothing beats diet when it comes to cholesterol levels.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

The high Free T is possibly because of the Primo?  I thought I read from you that it could do that.   When my T was at 1280 on Test alone it Free T was  266

Its strange that my estradiol is low I was sure it was high as I have some back ache.  Any idea why?

My diet hasn't changed is pretty much Paleo low sugar and almost no simple sugars.  My total cholesterol was 165.   What OTC sups for LDL/HDL do you  like?   reversitol?

Thanks so much for your help and support brother.  You really keep this site alive and well.

Donating this week!

SemperFi

You are very welcome.

Primo will bind to SHGB and increase free T. You must already have a naturally low SHGB like me. Thats a good thing in regards to testosterone levels. 

Estradiol- I have read primo can mildly decrease estradiol serum levels and if it is fake (mast) then for sure.

Back ache- No clue. Anything I say would be a guess.... Like you're fu$^ing old! ;)

Cholesterol- You are not in bad shape clinically at 165. I don't use any OTC's other than fish oil which has a positive effect on triglycerides and HDL. I utilize diet. Don't get me started on cholesterol unless you are ready to read a book. ;)

Blood donation- Great news. You are helping not only yourself but someone you wont even know. 

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

If you have never been prone to acne in your adult years I venture to say it is the swing in your hormone levels but.... acne is MAINLY associated in men due to high E2 and low progesterone. Although that is the majority of the causes it can be caused by hormone swings.

Are you self prescribed or professionally supervised?

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

Its just me the UGL's and MG's  so yeah self prescribed.  It's not bad acne just worth mentioning that I have some acne and E2 is lower than normal. 

SemperFi

Well, don't forget that primo is a DHT derivative and one of the main side effects of DHT is acne. Some of the elevated testosterone is converting to DHT as well. Remember all those high school boys with raging hormone levels all broke out. Their DHT was in overdrive. 

Men are using DHT blockers to prevent hair loss.... screw that. DHT is what makes a man a man! Estrogen hates DHT... DHT slaps that bitch in the face everytime. If you are going to do that you should just go ahead cut your nuts off, put on a dress with 3" 'fuck me' pumps and walk into a bar. I guess the positive of that is you would have a nice hairdo.

Understanding DHT's role in men-

https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/reform8.htm

SEMPER FI

JdDaniel01

I feel your pain brother. everytime I get on deca, within a week, my facar breaks out like a teenager. I have to wash it two or three times a day and astringent at night. 

JdDaniel01

The hair loss thing is one of the most misunderstood aspects of anabolics. If you’re prone to MPB, your hair is going to fall out no matter what you do eventually. If you’re not, you don’t really have much to worry about unless you just get stupid with it. If that’s the case, your hair falling out isnt going to be your biggest concern. In my opinion of course...

ESmetalhead

You're bringing up a lot information I didn't think of.  I think got ahead of myself introducing the Primo ( if it is Primo!) I didn't know it effected DHT OR DHT caused acne.  I'm going to get my E2 back on track its doing me in mentally

Ive been using topical minoxidil and my hairline was very slowly receding is coming back.  I see that is not a DHT blocker.

SemperFi

There are two type of steroids, if they are not pure testosterone or pure DHT - Testosterone derivatives and DHT derivatives.

SEMPER FI