TRT with T3

Dunbar

What up fellas. Ive been maintaining my Testosterone dosage, between 150 and 250mg, for 4 months or so and want to step up my fat burning potential using T3. I have never used T3 because directly influencing my thyroid tripped me out but im better educated now. What types of side effects have been experienced by you guys who have mastered the T3 cycle?

Also, is there any rebound affect when the T3 is discontinued?

My plan is to run 25 or 50mcg until i get my weight back down to pre-Covid numbers. Today I weigh 280 and am 6'2" at 36 yrs old with a 38inch waist. I want my weight closer to 230 and my waist at 35 inches.

Thanks, Dunbar

D

Deleted member 45086

Man TBH I would look at clenbuterol or even get a script of adipex-p from a doctor. T3 is effective but really not meant for the average person. Just my opinion.

D

Deleted member 45086

Thanks brother but im not looking for opinions. Looking for experience
Understand. Well when I run it I use 25 for a couple of days then go to 50. I go with 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off as was advised to me by very experienced users to not keep thyroid shut down for too long. If you are not having tachycardia at 50 then may increase to 75 but that's as high as I recommend cause it can lead to a hospital trip which some users have experienced. You will lose strength and muscle as well. I never had rebound effects but yes that's very much a possibility.

D

Deleted member 45086

Unless you have had a bad experience with clen many people use them together to help keep muscle and burn more fat without having to use a high dosage of just 1 compound. I had better results using 50t3 and maxed clen out at 80/day. Just giving you something to research to see if it might interest you.

Dunbar

Unless you have had a bad experience with clen many people use them together to help keep muscle and burn more fat without having to use a high dosage of just 1 compound. I had better results using 50t3 and maxed clen out at 80/day. Just giving you something to research to see if it might interest you.
Thanks B. Really appreciate the feedback. I will start my research there!

HGH.to

My plan is to run 25 or 50mcg until i get my weight back down to pre-Covid numbers. Today I weigh 280 and am 6'2" at 36 yrs old with a 38inch waist. I want my weight closer to 230 and my waist at 35 inches.
not a good plan.
With T3 you should slowly start at 25 mcg/day and then slowly increase to 50 mcg/day and even 75 mcg/day if you can tolerate it. Then you've got to slowly taper down again. Overall, @Bigbelly said it all perfectly. You shouldn't run it for longer than 12 weeks (safer 8-10 weeks) regardless of the weight you managed to lose. Otherwise, you may damage your gland permanently.
Also, he is right that T3 is not for the average person. It can be helpful given a proper diet and workout plan, but it's best for experienced guys who want to shed the last digits of body fat. And yes, it can make you burn fat alongside strength and muscles. Due to all these factors, Clenbuterol is indeed a better option.
In the end, you will experience "stimulative" effects. You may experience insomnia, shaking, vomiting, headaches, anxiety, sweating profoundly, and others. But yeah, it does help you burn fat much faster. Your metabolism would get to the next level.

suppsforlife

What types of side effects have been experienced by you guys who have mastered the T3 cycle?
insomnia, jittery, muscle and strength loss, headaches, sweating. basically anything related to hyperthyroidism symptoms (check them)
Also, is there any rebound affect when the T3 is discontinued?
yes, after you discontinue T3, your body doesn't produce enough (similar to testosterone) and you're getting into hypothyroidism. So you'll need to taper off (there's no PCT except for natural compounds that won't work magically).
My plan is to run 25 or 50mcg until i get my weight back down to pre-Covid numbers.
start slowly and then slowly increase. then stop after a while regardless of your numbers if you don't want to rely on T3 for the rest of your life

Dunbar

Preciate all the good insight fellas. Belly, you nailed it from the start. I took a single dose of 25mcg to test the strength and initially felt great. Extra energy and basically the good effects produced by a mild stimulant.

Now in the days following that test I have noticed a lot of nervous energy bordering on panic attacks at times. The amount left in my system must be very little however its noticeable.

Given I am on TRT and growth hormone, I cant be 100% certain the T3 is the cause but does this sound familiar to anyone?

D

Deleted member 45086

Preciate all the good insight fellas. Belly, you nailed it from the start. I took a single dose of 25mcg to test the strength and initially felt great. Extra energy and basically the good effects produced by a mild stimulant.

Now in the days following that test I have noticed a lot of nervous energy bordering on panic attacks at times. The amount left in my system must be very little however its noticeable.

Given I am on TRT and growth hormone, I cant be 100% certain the T3 is the cause but does this sound familiar to anyone?
Yep. Just be careful with it. It's strong. Can really affect heart rate and BP.

EMachine

Clen is a much better and safer choice! Don't fuck with T3 if you don't have to...Clen can be used safely with the right protocol (and always start low and build it up from there slowly). In my opinion, is the best fat burner around but needs to be taken with caution and used correctly. With the proper diet, training, and cardio, you can really maximize this compound to its fullest.

suppsforlife

gotta agree here. While Clen has similar side effects to T3, it doesn't stop the production of T3. Clenbuterol is in noway safe, but I do think its safer and might be actually better (depending on some factors) than T3 at burning fat.