TRT

Lued

I've been prescribed through the last 25 years, Patches, Packet, Andro Gel 1%, Andro Gel 1.62% Now due to loss of insurance Compounding, lab showing low number, so in addition, started a every two week self injection of test C. 

Lued

I've been prescribed through the last 25 years, Patches, Packet, Andro Gel 1%, Andro Gel 1.62% Now due to loss of insurance Compounding, lab showing low number, so in addition, started a every two week self injection of test C. 

blastthru23

How many milligrams of test cyp? Takes about 2-3 weeks to kick in. Ive heard that injecting is a far cry better than the other routes of administration :)

Lued

I noted change in around a week, by far injections are better, I was doing Andro Gel for convenience and cost , Insurance picked it up for years. Been doing my own B-12 injections so transition to Test was easy, I'm now doing 0.5 ML or half of 1 ML every two weeks, a total of 1 ML of 300 a month. 

BobbyO190

Nice wise low dose for TRT. 

So you have been doing this for a while. Any wisdom or insight related to the normal 'long term use' concerns?

Endocrine system stay solid for long term health?

Balls still there :)  ?

Receptors still firing or is that part of the need for increased dosage?

Thanks for sharing and if you get time I would love to learn your goals, just feeling better? sex related? energy, working out etc...and what dose you feel best serves you for achieving those goals.

Lued

Balls are still there, :)  My PSA is good, long term, If I had to do it over again I would , changed my life for the better.  My  T  levels were almost always in the moderate range. Receptors ? I would say that in 25 plus yrs my dosage has doubled. Goals are to retain my energy levels and  continue my active life style, Sex is still great, I do light workouts. Plans are to keep my T levels between 400-700 and see how that plays out for the next 10 yrs .? :)                                                                 

gman3363

Good news or us TRT guys (and gals?), a new esther has come out and it is called undecanoate.  It was first only available in Europe, but now is making its way to our great land.  Word is (from a couple MD friends of mine) that the undecanoate will have a cycle of 14 to 15 weeks.  Imagine that, only one pin every 12 weeks or so.  Good news for those with needle phobia.  I think once you do a near end cycle blood to see how potent it still is, you can adjust accordingly and be in pretty good shape as far as scheduling doses goes.

BobbyO190

Thanks Gman….I look forward to learning more. Historically its tough to stay balanced even with a long esther BUT yeah, that would be nice to pin twice a month vs twice a week!

Let me know if you learn more!

Heck, remember when Sustenon was the answer to TRT and supposed to just pin once a month?