TRT

AJ Rivers

Hello there and Happy Holidays. I'm in my 60's done steroids before and have trained for more than 50 years and still do not with as much intensity as I once did but nevertheless, I still work out hard, eat healthily and stay in good shape. I have done a couple of trt in the past couple of years on and off. At this stage of my life, I want to enjoy a good healthy life so I know trt is for life. I recently sat with my doc and went over the blood work results and I was amazed at the results while using Cypionate 200mg, which I split the dosage to half a cc twice per week to avoid any bad crashes. The results were astonishing, I went from 300 to 400 testosterone levels to 1,500' My Dr. says its high which can cause an enlarged prostate. I've done a lot of research and none of the findings have concluded that this was factually true.
My. Dr. is for trt approval and she suggested that I take only 100mg per week and add ACG after the 10-week cycle.
Please provide any valuable comments regards my experience with steroids, thank you.

suppsforlife

If you're not looking to grow muscles but simply for health purposes - I would listen to your dr.
1500 T level for someone your age is actually high and not needed as long as you don't need it for fitness needs. And yes, too high T levels for prolonged periods are likely to cause negative side effects including enlarged prostate. That's why people who use high T levels for fitness needs only do it in short cycle periods.