Trt

bobby ricky

We can’t discuss that stuff but if you look around you will find your 5 star answer. Also welcome miles

Craigmiles

Sorry about that I’m new. I’ve been trying to get on trt because I’m low but still in the range and the closest trt clinic is 8 hours from me. And regular drs wouldn’t help. Im not looking for a steroid cycle. Thank you I really appreciate your answer and thanks for the welcome.

seymour

Hi Craig

Doing your own TRT is not bad and a lot of guys do it. I do my own as well. Less hassle with doctors and it's cheaper.

But....if you do that and go forth with your TRT on your own...PLEASE make sure to monitor bloodwork regularly. A lot of guys suggest every 8 weeks. If you're feeling very good and aren't having side effects you could probably stretch a little longer.

The bloodwork is imperative though! It's the ONLY true way to see where your Free and Total T sit as well as what is causing your issues and side effects should you begin to experience them. Keeping an eye on HDL LDL, liver AST ALT, estrogen, prostate PSA, blood pressure...ALL that is important too.

EMachine

Welcome to the dance brother!

You've received excellent advice from from Seymour! I can't add anything else, other than finding a reliable source who sells real gear. There are many brands these days, and good ones. Some new brands are very good as well. Do a little research and you shall find what you are looking for. Testosterone usually isn't faked. You might just want to make sure the purity is there...there is always heavy metals in all oils/juice but you some have better facilities and/or chemists. We can't talk about source but we can talk about brands.