TRT

EMachine

Hello Everyone,

Can you guys tell me what the average cost for going to an Anti-Aging Clinic to try and get a prescription of testosterone? My doctor recently cancelled my prescription after 20 years because my blood thickness was a few points above normal. It makes not sense to me.

If you could recommend a few clinics for me to check it out, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you kindly,

EMachine

PedritoHID

Hello Everyone,

Can you guys tell me what the average cost for going to an Anti-Aging Clinic to try and get a prescription of testosterone? My doctor recently cancelled my prescription after 20 years because my blood thickness was a few points above normal. It makes not sense to me.

If you could recommend a few clinics for me to check it out, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you kindly,

EMachine
Hello brother, that sucks man!! Maybe it was lack of hydration? Anyways, the Dr. I was with, every injection cost $25, every month the provider saw me to check on me he charged $80, and every two months I was getting tests paying around $150.

Here in DFW it was costing me around $3k/year, around $250/month.

Hope that helps Big Machine!

EMachine

Trt for 20 years is very impressive. No negative effects after 20 years?
No sides, other than having to take Hcg twice per week to keep my boys looking sharp. The other side was baldness. I shave my head these days and when I started TRT, I had so much hair that I never imagined to the necessary precautions, like propecia, proscar (genetic version and comes in 5mg, instead of 1 mg for the propecia. Once I hit 36-37, it was obvious that I had waited too long and there was no way back.