Trying to post a review

Nanay79

So finally got my cycle yesterday, got so exited and happy so I took some pics for review , now the problem is that every time I click on the source it takes me to the log in / register, I click to log in and obviously shows that I’m already log in so I click back to the source and same thing happen 😑.

bobby ricky

So finally got my cycle yesterday, got so exited and happy so I took some pics for review , now the problem is that every time I click on the source it takes me to the log in / register, I click to log in and obviously shows that I’m already log in so I click back to the source and same thing happen 😑.
Same thing happened to me the other day. On bottom of page click on contact us and tell them what’s going on and they will fix it 👍

Gainz.

I would wait to see if it works. but if the source is here... I really hope that's the case, leave the review here in the source section.

bobby ricky

The source you got your gear from should email you next month about a review on your product and them. Don’t review them yet 👍. They will give u a good discount for a 5 star review 👍

Gainz.

If its here, they most likely already have a source discussion. Find their ongoing thread and leave review.