tudca

jonathan

i have read that tudca is the best liver care product, all the others fall well short ,anyone tried tudca ?as health the most important issue it would be nice to see whos tried it and their opinions

Dolf

I haven't used it, but it has been discussed. We have a few members who swear by it. Stand and DT if I remember correctly. I'm sure they'll chime in about it.

GS9902

Basically Tudca is a non toxic bile acid. It breaks up enzymes that prevent the flow of bike acids to the liver which in turn helps the damage. UDCA is another that is actually approved in the U.S. For treatment of cirrhosis the last time I read. 

healthy options for liver care supplements are 

Tudca/Udca/NAC/Essential-Forte/Liv52/Dandelion root

Tudca is king for liver care though. It's expensive but you can buy it in bulk powder but I heard it's rough that way. 

MRFIXIT

Yep... Its good shit... I use it all the time along with some others that GS9902 Mentioned,,,

My liver values were shit till i started taking TUDUCA now im clean as a whistle

Hey GS... Ever hear anything about Zewi?

deluxe

This forum is great! I'd never even heard about TUDCA, but definitely look into getting some caps for next cycle. 

Pumped

PSIC, type into search bar buy TUDCA and youll find what ur looking for as I did yesterday along w a pound of chalk ;)

Tudca i buy online, Udca they sell in-store at local health foods store, also liv-52 by Himalaya company is great (although renamed to liver protection, but made still by Himalaya) is great to be taken anytime not necessarily on cycle only. Other items like milk thistle, dandelion root can be quite useful as well but generally not absolutely needed if your taking other things such as the ones above. :))

johnjames

Anyone that uses orals should use it. When ever I have done orals I take it. I have never had any liver problems or harsh bad sides when taking Tudca. I would recommend it to everyone. I have never once heard a bad review on it.

Big Nasty

SF, my tudca and NAC arrived today. Purchase Jarrow Brand NAC recommended by Swolesam.  Amazon is easy to find both.