tuna bloody mary!?

Apex Peptides

Hey y'all! I was just messing around the other day when I was hungry, but yet lazy. I grabbed some bloody mary mix, a pickle, a few olives, ice, hot sauce, garlic, celery, some water, ice and.....two cans of tuna. I then tossed that stuff in the ninja and fired it up!! I know it sound's pretty gnarly, but it really wasn't "that" bad. I was actually pretty good. That was probably the fastest I've ever dusted two cans of tuna!!

SemperFi

Dude,

If you downed that you would eat the ass end out of a dead cat.

But.... I applaud your commitment to your calorie and protein intake.

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

I tried adding tuna to a fruit smoothie once, it was dead cat ass nasty

Hades

Reminds me of my pre workout drink. Some days I want a quick few extra calories before a workout so I'll do two cans of tuna mixed with a diet coke blended of course. Oh dashed with pepper also.

Dolf

Remember the old school MRE's?

I've never been able to eat tuna since I got and took a bite of a Tuna with Noodles that had gone bad! That left me with only 11 choices of MRE's and 10 were nasty lol

SemperFi

The first generation dehydrated sausage patties.... stop you up for a week! Made you beg for a "C" ration.

SF

SemperFi

What makes it worse... the first generation MRE's did not come with Tabasco so you were just FUBAR and had to choke it down or go hungry! I just went hungry more often than not. ;)

Love the freeze dried peaches though.

SF

blastthru23

I used to mix v8, cottage cheese, and tuna. Not bad so long as u don't look at it, hella nasty looking, but hey, cottage cheese tastes good with anything in my opinion :)

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Dude,</p><p>If you downed that you would eat the ass end out of a dead cat.</p><p>But.... I applaud your commitment to your calorie and protein intake.</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>Lmao.... Semp I seen the title and was kinda scared to read...... Lol</p>