turinabol or anavar for females?

borsuczek

Hey , New on here. Not new to certain compounds tho. What is your experience and choice? I seem to love both almost equally... well I lean towards t bol... But running var at moment after I haven't had it for a year. And thinking why have I forgot this little gem. Therefore how do you ladies feel about it?

mrskfizzle

I am about to start my second cycle of Var and I loved it so much amd had great results. Could feel nice pumps working out. I had no bad side effects at all

borsuczek

How long was cycle? What training did you do ? I mostly do for mass and strength. Unfortunately pretty fast metabolism so it's hard for me to gain anything just with diet. If comes to anavar I need fairly lot of it. Min30 mg a day. Was wondering how other girls respond to it...

Semper Fi

Why No Primo on your list?  I have a "Friend" down here and she is asking me about this........ my first thoguht was Anavar but looking into Primo......... hmmmm profile looks solid for women.

SF

mrskfizzle

I did my first cycle for 8 weeks. Took 10 mg split. Half in morning n half at night for a week then I took 10mg in morning n 10 at night. Then on last week did the same as first week to taper off. And I lifted heavy n low reps then high reps n less weights. I hardly ever do cardio. 

borsuczek

Primobolan is probably better than anything else. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to do injection into muscle on my own. Thus sticking to tabs. 

borsuczek

I usually go for8-10 weeks myself. But I get onto 50 mg a day right away. It takes over a week or two before I see results even with 50 mg

anabolic-city

50mg is a crazy high dose for a female, what sides are you seeing?

im not saying your wrong though! if it works then keep going!

such a shame you cant do primobolan, are you able to do sub-q injections into fat? because the ester will still release into your bloodstream this way?

or use a slin pin and just pin the primo into your quads!

borsuczek

I tend to start from 25 a day for few days then jump right to 25#2. I currently run var 50 mg a day. Almost week3. Less of a dose doesn't do me much tbh. If it's t bol I'm good with 20 mg. Depends Ofcourse cos last d bol I got was so bunk that I took whole tub over 4weeks and almost no results. Just got upset. 

borsuczek

Not much sides. Few facial hair. Some spots. Voice is breaking at end of cycle but goes back to normal afterwards.

borsuczek

Abdomen pain. I just assume is liver. What I do then I get panicked and get myself more herbal supps to help and get my diet full of broccoli and greens. I also rush to doctor complaining on pain and get blood done. I had4 tests. All normal.

milkin

Whether it's var, tbol, or dbol you will feel a 50mg dose for sure especially at your size b-zek girl. Increased bp within 10 minutes for me back when I did dbol before i realized the sides were not worth the trade off. When your head is throbbing to the rhythm of your heart beat you gotta know something is wrong with that picture.

Oral only cycle IMO are somewhat of a waste unless you are using them for endurance in sports. Understanding that pin shy folks prefer these type of cycles, they are still very taxing on the liver. Even with liver testing do we really know the accuracy of the test ? Discomfort in any part of your body whether it abdominal or kidney, aka back pumps, is a tell tale sign that your body is laboring to process what you are presenting it with. Even with orals that are considered to be mild, I personally limit to 4 weeks if I even elect to run them at all. My last cycle I had to abort my tbol dosage due to wicked back pumps unlike others I have ever experienced before. I am srarting to give lots of thought on every cycle that I plan to incorporate orals and I then ask myself - is it really worth it ?

borsuczek

Ok Milkin. I certainly see your point. I don't mind thick needle injection as long as its not me performing it!! Orals are so bad I know. I'm not trying to encourage anyone but I did get very decent improvement since been using it. Even when I'm off my body still is much different to what it was long before. But now I 'll include some primobolan since I can just pin it into fat fold. I 'll reduce orals. 

milkin

Your feedback is valued lil' badger and sharing it with the community helps more members then you know. I am simply pointing the dangers of oral only cycles and crossing the line to start pinning is a choice you will have to make on your own. A-city is hitting you with some good info and options which are also valued. Sub Q is not uncommon but tends to run into absorbution issues with injections over .5ml, the oil often puddles under the skin and the area will turn red like a rash. Most women choose componds that have a anaboilc/androgenic ratio favoring  anabolism due to virualization effects of highly androgenic compounds.

1. Anabolic, meaning that they promote anabolism (cell growth)

2. Androgenic (or virilising), meaning that they affect the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics

So ideally a woman would want to cycle low androgenic couponds such as primo, var, and winny.

anabolic-city

If you can manage to pin your delts and your bodyfat is low enough then you will be fine using a slin pin!

However if you choose to stick it in the stomach fat or ars* fat then as Milkin has said it will slow down the absorbtion rate - which isnt a problem. But dont pin anymore than 0.5ml per injection as it will probably go red and itchy! If you keep to 0.5ml max and then have a hot shower and massage it then you shouldnt get any lumps or such!

Please do keep us all posted though as Primo is such a superb drug! My favourite! Good luck!