Turinabol (Tbol) beginner

SonofGod

Hi

I know this thing that many people use this stacked with for instance testostrone. But I am pretty much a rookie, 184 cm and 99 kg (overweight) and I just want to start an easy cycle with not so much pressure in the beginng. What do you think? I was thinking to start with 20 mg or max 30 mg per day. For PCB first I was thinking about Nolva but now I concieder a mix of Nomva with Privo, or actually I was thinking to order only Turinabol with Privo. Or Turinabol with Nolva and Primo. I have to put he order on Monday. I was thinking to order 2000 mg of Turinabol or maybe 3000mg.

Hope someone can help thios weekend

suppsforlife

Hello, you should know that Turinabol (Tbol) is a great steroid for performance enhancement and not very good for physique improvement. You should also know that the first steroid cycle should be testosterone and all other steroid cycles should contain at least some testosterone in them for various reasons.
I assume you meant PCT?
For PCB first I was thinking about Nolva but now I concieder a mix of Nomva with Privo
I assume you wanted to say Nolva and Primo? Not sure what "Nomva with Privo" means.
if my assumption is right then you already make a huge mistake. Primobolan is a steroid, why on earth would you use it as PCT? it is suppressing your testosterone! PCT is meant to boost your testosterone. Nolva is good enough.
You only need Testosterone, Nolvadex (and/or Clomid for PCT) and maybe a bottle of anti-estrogen in case estrogen will spike. That's pretty much it. Better check this article: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list.92480/
There's a couple of things I would change from what you can find there, but it is a pretty good start and close idea of what's the first steroid cycle looks like

SonofGod

Thank you so much! Yes it is PCT. It is not primobolan. I meant Nolva, but I have been reading about Proviron. Any experiance with that? Testosterone is most easy to get injectable, and my wife will ot be happy with needels in the house. I have seen testo in oral somewhere. My last order went missing in the customs office, so now I am going to place an order here:

Last edited by a moderator:

SonofGod

I am closing in to 50 (2024). I was at the doctors to check my heart, sugar and colseterol. It was good. I have been experimenting with evey kind of drug and steriod, growth hormone and so on in my younger years. For the last twenty I have only been drinking a can of beer or two. Someone says I have to loose weight first (99 kg, 184 cm) I think I can start eating and exercising, yes of course, but I think it is okey to start with a light cycle before being slim

Prol4ps3

Hello, you should know that Turinabol (Tbol) is a great steroid for performance enhancement and not very good for physique improvement. You should also know that the first steroid cycle should be testosterone and all other steroid cycles should contain at least some testosterone in them for various reasons.

I assume you meant PCT?

I assume you wanted to say Nolva and Primo? Not sure what "Nomva with Privo" means.
if my assumption is right then you already make a huge mistake. Primobolan is a steroid, why on earth would you use it as PCT? it is suppressing your testosterone! PCT is meant to boost your testosterone. Nolva is good enough.
You only need Testosterone, Nolvadex (and/or Clomid for PCT) and maybe a bottle of anti-estrogen in case estrogen will spike. That's pretty much it. Better check this article: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list.92480/
There's a couple of things I would change from what you can find there, but it is a pretty good start and close idea of what's the first steroid cycle looks like
I think he was thinking either primo is a serm so pct or he was thinking proviron potentially

Gainz.

You should get your test levels checked. Instead of doing cycles and pct, look into trt.
Even if your wife doesn't like needles... she's gonna love the version of you that looks and acts 30 years younger.
Trt has helped so many, and judging by your age and being overweight, I'm certain it will help you too.
But trt is forever!
And if you do it through sources here it will cost less than $300 a year.
But until you get blood work done...

But if you're dead set on cycles, injections are the way to go. Only women do oral only cycles. Men inject test.

SonofGod

Thanks for all advice, really. My wife is now stuck in Pakistan for one more week, so I have to send her my savings. There will be no order on Monday. BTW, in the meantime I was reading about Primobolan. Looks like a safe steroid to use. Any experience? Only small problem, my supplier, only sells injectable. Maybe I have to use the needles....

SonofGod

My interest TBOL came after readingvthis article:

And my new interest for Primobolan, even with needles, came after reading this article:

Gainz.

Injectable test is the only thing you should be looking at... please trust me.
Orals are extremely toxic and 99% of the time won't be enough. Any outside testosterone will shut down your natural supply. If its 1mg or 1000mg as soon as a outside supply is brought in, your natural test stops.
So these orals you want to take so bad, you don't get them plus your natural test levels.
That's why it's so important to take a test base. No one here... no smart person here is using only orals, or just tren or just deca. Every single male here is running between 125mg and 1,200mg of test per week. Then we add stuff to that. Like primo.

Again I really suggest looking into trt. Even 125mg of test per week can be life changing... without destroying your liver like those orals

SonofGod

I just had to answer GainzBandit. What you are saying looks true to me. It must be forever. I was actually thinking to use mild other things and stay way from Testo. Maybe I have to listen to you. You have some link where I can read about long/forever cykle on Testo? it is 0030 in Norway and I have to wake up in 5 hours, so my reply is not more sofiticated. Of course I have more questions, but it must be tomorrow. Good night

Gainz.

We're not really supposed to link articles unless we are the authors.
But theres countless threads here in our trt section that are very informative.

While normally people do just fine running a cycle of 300-500mg of test for 12 weeks then a 4 week pct... those people are usually younger and already in good shape.

Since you're 50 and not in good shape, your first cycle will make you feel like a million bucks and you can (with hard work and good diet) lose 25lbs. But when you stop that cycle and start your pct you're gonna feel like shit, lots of people get depressed while going through their pct (I sure did, never again!) And you'll most likely put that weight back on.

This is why I'm recommending you don't do a cycle, just start your trt.
Do 150mg (75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday) every single week.... forever.
Now of course you should get blood work done, but this will help far more than doing a cycle and trying to pct.
After a few weeks your entire mood and motivation will change. You'll have more energy and motivation than you've had in 20 plus years. Then after 4 months of trt, then you can try a cycle of 10 weeks of 300mg-400mg per week.
Then at the end of that cycle you go back down to your trt dose of 150mg.
No need to pct, that's why we call it "blasting and cruising" blast at 400mg then cruise at your trt dose.
This is absolutely your best bet brother. It will help you for years to come.
And like I said theres countless stories of trt on here changing people's lives for the better. Or simply Google it and see.
No matter what anyone else says oral only is not the way to go. Its gonna destroy your liver and most likely not be enough to make up for the suppression of your natural test.

suppsforlife

I would listen to @GainzBandit
You may try PCT and orals. But at your age and your goals, Testosterone + TRT sounds a good idea. If you're clean of steroids for a while now, go and check your T levels alongside total bloodwork. we could help more from there

SonofGod

This is my bloodlevels. I guess that I am missing T-levels. I will try to find that out. I was thinking TRT is injecting testosterone? Is replacement therapy soemthing else or isnt it?? I see they have for sale enanthate, propionate, cypionate

Attachments

• Bloodlevels.pdf
    505.9 KB · Views: 4

SonofGod

We're not really supposed to link articles unless we are the authors.
But theres countless threads here in our trt section that are very informative.

While normally people do just fine running a cycle of 300-500mg of test for 12 weeks then a 4 week pct... those people are usually younger and already in good shape.

Since you're 50 and not in good shape, your first cycle will make you feel like a million bucks and you can (with hard work and good diet) lose 25lbs. But when you stop that cycle and start your pct you're gonna feel like shit, lots of people get depressed while going through their pct (I sure did, never again!) And you'll most likely put that weight back on.

This is why I'm recommending you don't do a cycle, just start your trt.
Do 150mg (75mg on Monday and 75mg on Thursday) every single week.... forever.
Now of course you should get blood work done, but this will help far more than doing a cycle and trying to pct.
After a few weeks your entire mood and motivation will change. You'll have more energy and motivation than you've had in 20 plus years. Then after 4 months of trt, then you can try a cycle of 10 weeks of 300mg-400mg per week.
Then at the end of that cycle you go back down to your trt dose of 150mg.
No need to pct, that's why we call it "blasting and cruising" blast at 400mg then cruise at your trt dose.
This is absolutely your best bet brother. It will help you for years to come.
And like I said theres countless stories of trt on here changing people's lives for the better. Or simply Google it and see.
No matter what anyone else says oral only is not the way to go. Its gonna destroy your liver and most likely not be enough to make up for the suppression of your natural test.
I copied your reply and saved it. Like gold. But, sholud I buy enanthate, cypionte or proprionate? I found this: "
Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone Cypionate is our preferred choice of ester for Gold Standard TRT. It is also the preferred choice of ester in the USA, where Testosterone Deficiency and TRT is more commonly and widely accepted".

SonofGod

You should get your test levels checked. Instead of doing cycles and pct, look into trt.
Even if your wife doesn't like needles... she's gonna love the version of you that looks and acts 30 years younger.
Trt has helped so many, and judging by your age and being overweight, I'm certain it will help you too.
But trt is forever!
And if you do it through sources here it will cost less than $300 a year.
But until you get blood work done...

But if you're dead set on cycles, injections are the way to go. Only women do oral only cycles. Men inject test.
I have a young wife. I know for sure she would love it. Mots likely she will inject me;);)

SonofGod

I would listen to @GainzBandit
You may try PCT and orals. But at your age and your goals, Testosterone + TRT sounds a good idea. If you're clean of steroids for a while now, go and check your T levels alongside total bloodwork. we could help more from there
You mean like the other guy, GainzBandit says? Low levels regularly and somtimes peaking it with extra testosteroen? Do you have any idea if its cypionate for trt and or proponate/enanthate for 'peaking'? Or is it just to go for cypionate in any occasion...?

suppsforlife

This is my bloodlevels. I guess that I am missing T-levels. I will try to find that out. I was thinking TRT is injecting testosterone? Is replacement therapy soemthing else or isnt it?? I see they have for sale enanthate, propionate, cypionate
Testosterone replacement therapy, in most cases, is injecting testosterone. And most common with Enanthate or Cypionate
Low levels regularly and somtimes peaking it with extra testosteroen?
if your natural T levels aren't high, you can keep them high (but in the normal range) with TRT. Then you could "blast" with higher testosterone levels for physique and performance enhancement if that's your interest. If you use steroids at your age, natural T levels are likely to get lower, that's why TRT is an option.
Do you have any idea if its cypionate for trt and or proponate/enanthate for 'peaking'? Or is it just to go for cypionate in any occasion...?
Propionate is a very short ester meaning you will need to inject it daily or every other day.
Enanthate and Cypionate are long esters with little differences between them. You need to inject them twice a week or at least once weekly. Cypionate is slightly longer than Enanthate.

SonofGod

Testosterone replacement therapy, in most cases, is injecting testosterone. And most common with Enanthate or Cypionate

if your natural T levels aren't high, you can keep them high (but in the normal range) with TRT. Then you could "blast" with higher testosterone levels for physique and performance enhancement if that's your interest. If you use steroids at your age, natural T levels are likely to get lower, that's why TRT is an option.

Propionate is a very short ester meaning you will need to inject it daily or every other day.
Enanthate and Cypionate are long esters with little differences between them. You need to inject them twice a week or at least once weekly. Cypionate is slightly longer than Enanthate.
Okey, thanks, that was informative