Turinabol (Tbol) beginner

SonofGod

sonofgod: you might want to take test E it , in some people puts more mass then cyp.
Yes, and which company that is maybe going to be my supplier, they are out of stock on Cypionate I acn see now. So, in case, it must be Enantate from that company

SonofGod

You guys are gonna make me blush..😊

But yeah once you get on trt, after a few months if you want to up your test, add deca, run some anavar. Then absolutely... but let's talk about that when we get there.
It didn't take a month for me to look like this... it took 2 years actually. So let's just start brother!
And those people calling you a idiot on another forum... fuck them!
This is complicated, life changing shit.
I don't blame you for asking every possible question you can think of.

Remember...smart people doubt, dumb people know!

We're always here too help.
But the places you're looking to buy from, I really hope it's a source from here.
There's a excellent source... right here in this thread...another well known member.. maybe check his name and avatar (big fucking hint) he has legit gear, and always delivers
And those people calling you a idiot on another forum... fuck them!
This is complicated, life changing shit.
I don't blame you for asking every possible question you can think of.

Remember...smart people doubt, dumb people know!

Agree so much in this. It is nothing wrong in asking questions. It is the oppsite. And, yes, I think this will be life changing for me. That was the plan from the beginning. So, by accident, I hear about trt first time in my life on this forum, never heard about it actually. Of course Iknow that doctors can prescribe testosterone, but I thought it was only for special medical conditions. Good life motto, smart people doubt, dumb people know. Besides being a life motto, it is true in daily life too. If I have a small fight/discussion with my wife and I KNOW, then I avnt remenber how many time I have to come back with the tale between my legs and say sorry I was idiot;);) LOL

Papa.Smurf0311

Hello, you should know that Turinabol (Tbol) is a great steroid for performance enhancement and not very good for physique improvement. You should also know that the first steroid cycle should be testosterone and all other steroid cycles should contain at least some testosterone in them for various reasons.

I assume you meant PCT?

I assume you wanted to say Nolva and Primo? Not sure what "Nomva with Privo" means.
if my assumption is right then you already make a huge mistake. Primobolan is a steroid, why on earth would you use it as PCT? it is suppressing your testosterone! PCT is meant to boost your testosterone. Nolva is good enough.
You only need Testosterone, Nolvadex (and/or Clomid for PCT) and maybe a bottle of anti-estrogen in case estrogen will spike. That's pretty much it. Better check this article: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list.92480/
There's a couple of things I would change from what you can find there, but it is a pretty good start and close idea of what's the first steroid cycle looks like
Maybe HCG as well if you dont plan on cruising