Turinabol

B

Burrr

There are drugs that are anti-androgens, like spironolactone. 

Can a woman get the anabolic effects she desires and block the androgenic effect with this drug?

Ambsoph

Idk if this will help out anyone or not cause it's an older post but in case anyone does click on it. I personally have used Tbol and never went over 10 mg daily.First cycle I did not even go over 5mg. The worst thing that happened with me was backne. No voice changes, nothing weird in other areas.The backne was annoying it was like one pimple or zit on my back not loads. But I am someone who never had that problem even when I was on Anavar .Strength gains Were better than anavar. I would have to take more anavar than Tbol for the same strength gains. And yes I feel I get more muscle gains from the Tbol. No blood pressure increase at all. I do get a little increase with var but nothing major. 

I would use caution with the Tbol though. I did get a dark hard hair that grew on my ab area I plucked it out it never came back. so with the backne and that one hair that to me says don't go crazy with this stuff. 

Tbol is cheaper than var but for my first cycle ever. I would also stick with the var. Period was shorter but that was the same with the var! I did a few cycles of var before I even tried the Tbol. 

This is just my experience and opinion :)