Type 2 diabetes and steroids

funkysiger

Has anyone with type 2 diabetes got any feedback on how they have went and what they have noticed?

Im currently keeping a eye on blood sugar level and so far it seems to be fine.
just very cautious and always good to hear others experience.

BiggyBill

although I'm not suffering from diabetes type 2 and i'm not a very big expert in diabetes with steroids - i know that as long as you keep your diabetes in control, you might be good, but then again - not an expert here.
bigike23 i didn't know you suffer from diabetes too. funky, i would be glad if you could update too!
have you used aas in the past with diabetes? what were the results? hopefully you would be alright! stay healthy!

funkysiger

Hey lads,
so I’ve been keeping a close eye on my levels and I have to say if anything they seem to be a fair bit more stable. I’m not putting down to what I’ve run I think it’s down to doubling down on my fitness. Upped my running and lifting plus keeping a pretty clean measured diet.
I’ve been a bit stop start due to gyms closing etc but gyms are all fully open here (Australia) so having another crack.
Only running orals (Clen and winstrol) done a 4 week run of both now doing just clen for a couple of weeks before doing 3-4 weeks of winstrol.
Just playing about to see what works for me with orals. Body fat is dropping nicely and still bulking a fair bit which is what I wanted.
cheers

BiggyBill

With Clen and Winstrol that was expectable. just make sure that your Test levels won't get suppressed too much. what's your Winny dosage?
really hope you would do alright! good luck

funkysiger

30 -40mg a day.
not actually tested my levels if I’m completely honest but run the same before with no effects that are worth noting

BiggyBill

well, if you did had a similar cycle in the past and you were feeling fine after the cycle, you may be alright. Test levels recover back naturally on their own. It just takes longer without PCT and whilst having a low T you are under bigger risk of losing gains you made during the cycle