Type of Cardio for Cutting

Ibra43

Hi Guys, I'm starting my cutting phase now and have my calorie and diet set which is the most important part! I'm starting Cardio sessions but don't want to loose muscle mass. Should I use Low-Intensity long duration cardio (Incline Walking, etc) or Higher Intensity HIIT? I don't want to sacrifice muscle mass either

suppsforlife

If you don't want to sacrifice muscle mass you should be doing strength exercises at least 1-2 times a week alongside your cardio

Ibra43

I perform strength training (weight lifting) 5 days a week and take one day for Cardio alone and one day for rest. What I question is the kind of cardio (Intensity/Duration) w/o sacrificing muscle mass. My Diet is very clean and low carb, no sugar, no alcohol, only greens and lean meats.

unclem

to hold on to mass while keeping a clean diet & cardio a small amount of anadrol would not hurt. plus a little test suspension, craig titus used test susp two days before shows.

Ibra43

Android doesn't suit me well, I actually retain alot of water with it. Even though the strength gains and mass gains are amazing but need to cut down. I will stick to low intensity cardio for now and see what happens. Thanks.