Type of Test for TRT

Rhino73

Hey team,
Just finished third cycle. All good, very happy.
Thinking of having a slightly longer cruise on 100mg per week.
My question is, I’ve always just stuck with test e for cruise and blast, are there any benefits in mixing it up? I’m happy with twice per week pins but the once per week injection with sus would be easier. Is there any reason giving test C a go could be a good idea?

Appreciate any thoughts.

suppsforlife

even during cruise it's still best to use twice a week with whatever compound. but if you really want to give it a try, I would say that Test C is a better option for once a week. you can use it once a week and see how you feel. If you don't feel the highs and lows then you may go for it

Rhino73

I thought sustanon was the once per week choice?
I’m cool with twice weekly. Would I notice a difference between E and C?

Aussie

If you want to pin once a week you need testosterone with castor oil.
Good luck finding a ugl with it.

Or you get TestU and then you don’t need to worry about carrier oil.

Gainz.

I just ran a 16 week cycle. the first 8 weeks I ran e, the last 8 I ran c. Just because I ran out of e and had to order and all they had was c.
I have to say I like c more. Less pip and a noticable increase in libido. I should say it was the same brand.
I also know a few other guys here that like test c way more.

Rhino73

I just ran a 16 week cycle. the first 8 weeks I ran e, the last 8 I ran c. Just because I ran out of e and had to order and all they had was c.
I have to say I like c more. Less pip and a noticable increase in libido. I should say it was the same brand.
I also know a few other guys here that like test c way more.
Thanks mate, appreciate your response