Ultima-Cyp

Aussie

Test enanthate is all I ever used. Less chance of it crashing in cold. Same price as testC with higher mg but I’m talking pharma test so standard is 200mg testC 250mg TestE.
Stick with them numbers and no drama with pip

Gainz.

I've ran both... I actually think I'm running both right now...🤣😂... have to check what kind of test is in my hp mass mix.
I didn't notice any real difference from when I purposely switched from 1 to the other. I think like everything else it's a matter of opinion and personal preference. Some people only use e because blah... and others only use c because of blah. Both worked great for me... and I'm pretty sure I'm on both right now 🤣😂

Gainz.

Sorry everything I'm running is test e.
My other mass mix I have is 300mg test c, 200mg tren e and 200mg deca. But I do have vials of e and c and also have mixes of test e,c and p.

Gainz.

Pharmacist 😂

I really... really want to post a picture of my collection. But... I don't want the unwanted attention. You just never know!
But yeah I definitely have options.
A few bottles of different mass mixes, a few bottles of tren, a few vials of mast, a bunch of orals and like 4 years worth of trt cruising

JesseTX

I just had a friend who is in rejuvenative medicine tell me that he prefers cypionate over enanthate only because it holds more water and lasts just a bit longer.
He said enanthate is good at keeping the skin tight on the muscle.

JesseTX

They both actually have their own advantages and disadvantages, yet differences between C and E are so small that not everyone can notice them
It seems most guys I talk to in America are prescribed test-c250 for trt, but in Europe Sust-250 is the thing.
I haven't known many people to use test-c as a base for their cycles....mainly it's test-e.