Ultra thistle

Geneticfreakguy

http://www.naturalwellness.com/products/milk-thistle-ultrathistle

Five years ago I had the lower lobe of my liver removed. Today my internal medicine doctor told me this is the best most absorbent thistle on the market and if I'm going to be in cycle then he highly recommends I take this. It use to have to be prescribed but is now OTC. I just ordered some for myself n will keep everyone informed of my progress over the next few months 

Msfit

I've been using milk thistle supplement as a liver protector during my cycle and never had problems. That one as a great concentration :) 

Geneticfreakguy

Yes the Sylibin I believe it's called makes it much more absorbent so u get a lot more production from it. My doc said it use to be prescription only but recently became OTC.

Msfit

Great news! It's always important to be followed by a good doctor that understands our side and do extensive blood tests to see how the our body reacts and can recover from the impact cycles even using protectors, can't play with our health in first instance

swolesam

+1 GF  good info.

i never heard of it. pulled it up now on amazon, seems like 30$+ for 90 day supply, 1 tab per day ed. Not crazy expensive but much more expensive than the regular MT.

I use regular mt and tudca (on & off), with a few other supps for the purpose, my labs came back good. so i probably wouldnt spend the extra $ unless if im seeing bad lab numbers and i need the extra force to bring them back to normal range.

thanks for the info bratha.

Bigl

I Just got my labs back and my Cholesterol is high from 200 to 326 and my liver enzymes is high Alanine Aminotrans(ALT) 123 and Aspartate Aminot.(AST) 104 H I need something really good.

Geneticfreakguy

for six weeks so far I been running 800mgs EQ/week, 800mgs test blend 400/week, 450mgs deca 300/week along with a low dose stack of 50 mgs Adrol/day and 25 mgs Dbol/day. Three weeks in all bloods came back great across the board. I go again next week for second bloods so I will let u know immediately how my supps are working for me. I been taking Pianas liver & Organ defender, Iron Labs Cycle Support, ultra thistle (last two weeks) (was taking 1300 mg milk thistle but doc told me to switch), Natural Wellness clinical liver support, Element Neutraceuticals Tudca, Muscletech platinum omegas, Swansom premium Hawthorne berries, New Rhythm Tumeric Curcumin w/bioperine, Source Naturals B-6 500mg, Now NAC 1000 mgs, Vitamins because your worth it COQ10-400Mgs and Havasu Saw Palmetto 600mgs. Now keep in mind the reason I run so many is cuz I got shot n had the lower lobe of my liver removed and also my spleen removed so I have to take extra precautions. And also cuz I'm running Adrol & Dbol together for the first time but I'm experiencing better gains & strength from.low doses of each with no sides so far. The cycle supports do cover all the bases but not in the doses I was recommended from my primary doc. I've k ow him for over 20 yrs so I tell him exactly what I'm on at all times just in case of worst case scenario. Keep me updated on how ur feeling and making out on ur next batch of bloods. I've also recently found it much easier to go get quicker bloods done whichever urgent care in ur area will take ur insurance. I haven't had to make apts or anything I just walk in m tell them my primary keeps track of my liver & organs all year but my insurance switched over so now I can't go to him so I need to keep track of everything and also cuz most doc offices have a three month waiting period for new patient's

Geneticfreakguy

for six weeks so far I been running 800mgs EQ/week, 800mgs test blend 400/week, 450mgs deca 300/week along with a low dose stack of 50 mgs Adrol/day and 25 mgs Dbol/day. Three weeks in all bloods came back great across the board. I go again next week for second bloods so I will let u know immediately how my supps are working for me. I been taking Pianas liver & Organ defender, Iron Labs Cycle Support, ultra thistle (last two weeks) (was taking 1300 mg milk thistle but doc told me to switch), Natural Wellness clinical liver support, Element Neutraceuticals Tudca, Muscletech platinum omegas, Swansom premium Hawthorne berries, New Rhythm Tumeric Curcumin w/bioperine, Source Naturals B-6 500mg, Now NAC 1000 mgs, Vitamins because your worth it COQ10-400Mgs and Havasu Saw Palmetto 600mgs. Now keep in mind the reason I run so many is cuz I got shot n had the lower lobe of my liver removed and also my spleen removed so I have to take extra precautions. And also cuz I'm running Adrol & Dbol together for the first time but I'm experiencing better gains & strength from.low doses of each with no sides so far. The cycle supports do cover all the bases but not in the doses I was recommended from my primary doc. I've k ow him for over 20 yrs so I tell him exactly what I'm on at all times just in case of worst case scenario. Keep me updated on how ur feeling and making out on ur next batch of bloods. I've also recently found it much easier to go get quicker bloods done whichever urgent care in ur area will take ur insurance. I haven't had to make apts or anything I just walk in m tell them my primary keeps track of my liver & organs all year but my insurance switched over so now I can't go to him so I need to keep track of everything and also cuz most doc offices have a three month waiting period for new patient's

Geneticfreakguy

the muscletech platinums have kept my cholesterol in better check than any other brand I've tried n they're actually a lot cheaper, def go with the Ultra Thistle and Natural Wellness clinical liver support and the Element Neutraceuticals Tudca. It may be a lil pricey but very much beneficial in the long run if I wanna keep ur cycle going or even cycle in the future.  One last thing I forgot to mention is I also take one pack of Animal Pack vita-packs/day. 

Geneticfreakguy

I don't necessarily take the suggested dosing on all products for the fact that the all.aroumd supports have a lil bit of everythimg needed in them already like Pianas L & O defender is three caps 3x/day, I take two caps 3x/day. Iron Labs Cycle Support is two caps 2x/day, I take one cap 2x/day. The reason behind me doing this is to cut back on how ma y damn pills I gotta take but most importantly I also take the highly concentrated brands also on top of the blends of cycle supports. Remember in my circumstances I have no choice but to be extremely extremely careful cuz I had the lower lobe of my liver removed and also my spleen removed. My liver grew back fully n enzyme levels were perfectly Normal once fully grown back. Not havimg a spleen supresses my immune system severely n makes me highly susceptible to all Illnesses & bacterial Infections. A good tip to fully receiving all the nutrients from each supplement u are taking is to first take a pro biotic in the am before injestimg anything no matter supplement or food. I have colitis so I don't receive all. Nutrients from my food intake or supplements cuz I dont metabolize it at the right pace & rate. This goes for all human beings, w/o a pro biotic nooneWill receive 100% of what their paying for to put into their body for whatever specific reason   

Geneticfreakguy

One more thing I'm thinking about adding into my Liver support regimen is charcoal. I hear nothing but great things about how it removes all toxins from ur Liver. When people overdose on pills they get pumped with charcoal. When my friends plan in drinking all weekend and eating like crap especially during spring break, they all load up on bottles of charcoal n all have told me that it actually makes a big difference in the intensity of their hangovers. I'm very IIntrigued and curious enough to give it a go. If anyone has any experience directly related to Liver support with charcoal please fill me in. Or if for any reason u may think it's a bad idea again please enlighten me I'm here to learn as much as possible