Undecanoate Experience!? The perfect ester??

Dunbar

I was reading a post here that mentioned Test Undecanoate and it's long half life. Although the post had incorrect information (always double check) the point was quite clear and IMO good.

Undecanoate only breaks down by half at nearly 3 weeks! This means a 300mg shot is running through your system for 3 weeks before broken down to 150! Seems like a much cheaper way to dose testosterone specifically. Why don't more people use it??

I've always been a short ester user because it gives me the ability to make changes quickly although this thread really got me thinking!

If I shot 500mgs to jump start(I get great results with low doses) then at or around 20 days I would be running 250mg and that wouldn't be broken to 125 for another 20 more days or roughly 6 weeks..

Seems like a no brainier for the juicer on a budget. I'm curious what others experiences with this ester are? What are the draw backs here??

Tomorrow is always a new day and Monday is always leg day!
Cheers

Last edited:

Dolf

I'm with you Dunbar...I prefer shorts for the ability to make quick changes if necessary and I love pinning ed.

Also Undecanoate is not a very common ester to find test in these days.

Dolf

I don't think it's fake. It's not common imo because it doesn't sell as an ester by itself. It's not going to be worth it to the source for their time or trouble. If you're in good with a source who makes sust you could request it and they'd make it for you.

THE MOOSE

Bayer makes Nebido! A Test Undecanoate that comes in a 4cc bottle/1000mg! Its expensiveAF!!! I think it costs $250 at the US pharmacy! Not worth it, but if the price goes down! Maybe it will become more popular! Bayer markets it as a 4 shot a year dose! Aveed made by Endo Pharmaceuticals is 750mg/3cc bottle! They market the brand as a 5 shot year dose! Lol... I think a 250 mg dose every 10 days would work great myself!

Last edited:

Dunbar

Wow! I just don't understand the 4 shot part? The only way I could see that working is if you shot all 4cc or 1000mg in the shot?

ashop

I think NEBIDO could be effective for TRT purposes but not much as far as bodybuilding unless the dosages and frequency were different,

Dunbar

Wow learn something new everyday. They have an oral form of T-deca available for prescription?? Thank you ashop!!