Understanding pct

Dolf

Letro will hurt you bro. It kills up to 98% of your e2. Aro or adex is all you need for e2 control. Aro can actually be ran about 2 weeks into your pct ramping it down. Adex can be used up to the start of pct but not into your pct.

strong

Yea bro, Letro is if you developed quick major problems IMO. just use adex. if you're over 1000mgs of test you may want ARO. I never have Gyno issues but I use .5 adex e3d. No need to use ai on PCT. some people will run ARO into PCT. I have 0 experience with that. Pct should be fine with the normal Clomid/nolva.. Possible hcg a few weeks before starting pct..

Jedimax

Ok thanks guys. I read the boards but ask when I'm not sure. I'm thinking of running 500 mgs of test cyp a week along with 4 IU's of hgh 5 days on, 2 off. I haven't even mixed the hgh yet since being busy with school and work has cut my time going to the gym. 

F

Frankie-knuckels

Awesome Milkin!!!!! thank you for the information brother..

Richard Cheng

I saw this about Ostarine MK2866,  'As Ostarine has a half life of around 24 hours, each of these doses only has to be taken orally once a day.   A 15-20 mg dosing protocol for 6-8 weeks '        And Mk2866 is powder,does it mean I can just oral them?how can I use them in such small ?mg correctly?

HGHDaddy

Thank you...
I must say its one of the best article I read about PCT
I mean it
I say this a 50 year old experienced pharmacist
I have seen a lot lot of shrinked balls

Gainz.

Ok, I have a question that may be dumb... idk.
Wouldn't the amount of clomid I take depend on how much test e I took and for how long? Like if I did 250mg a week or test e for 8 weeks, would I need as much clomid as someone who did it for 16 weeks? Or as much as someone who did 500mg of test e for 8 weeks? The dosage amounts in the beginning 100/100/50/50 just seems very generic. I could be dead wrong, I don't know. I just know that milligrams and dosage amounts are insanely important. For the record I'm looking to do test e 250mg a week for 10 weeks. So if someone could tell me how much clomid one might need... and I choose clomid because shipping was cheaper... if you get my drift 🤣

suppsforlife

Yes you got it right Aj11. The amount of Clomid (and PCT in general) depends on the cycle. Someone using Test E 250 mg/week for 8 weeks is definitely not going to need as harsh PCT compared to someone using Test E 750 mg/week for 16 weeks (and often stacked with other steroids).
For your own plan, I would guess: 50/50/25/25 is more than enough.
HOWEVER, don't forget that cycle harshness isn't the only thing that you should consider. People are different, reacting different to compounds and having different recovery times. So, the plan I mentioned could be too much for some, but it could be not enough for others. Simply because of their genetics

Gainz.

Yes you got it right Aj11. The amount of Clomid (and PCT in general) depends on the cycle. Someone using Test E 250 mg/week for 8 weeks is definitely not going to need as harsh PCT compared to someone using Test E 750 mg/week for 16 weeks (and often stacked with other steroids).
For your own plan, I would guess: 50/50/25/25 is more than enough.
HOWEVER, don't forget that cycle harshness isn't the only thing that you should consider. People are different, reacting different to compounds and having different recovery times. So, the plan I mentioned could be too much for some, but it could be not enough for others. Simply because of their genetics
Thank you, I thought that was a little too generic. Really appreciate all the excellent information I've been getting here

rosoo

if i am using nova and clomid
can i do

clomid 50/50/25/25
nova 20/20/10/10

or it should be:
clomid 50/50/25/25
nova 40/40/20/20

ah i gotten the answer from top already... depending on the stack i am using ...
if my stack is 300mg week vs 600mg then the dose might need to change accordingly...

HGH.to

there's no "should be". everyone is different. someone can go well with clomid alone. others nolvadex alone. Others need both and in high dosages. depends on cycle length and number of steroids (and doses, of course) but it's a personal thing as well

rosoo

there's no "should be". everyone is different. someone can go well with clomid alone. others nolvadex alone. Others need both and in high dosages. depends on cycle length and number of steroids (and doses, of course) but it's a personal thing as well
i got one more question on this:

some would just use clomid alone while other mixed with nolvadex
i have come across that some of my friend using clomid alone is using the following recommended dose:
Days 1-2: 300 mg
Days 3-7: 200 mg
Days 8-14: 150 mg
Days 15-21: 100 mg
Days 22-28: 50 mg

would that be because they are using it alone or their test load is higher as he said this is normally the recommended minimum for pct if using clomid alone, would this be too much to take?

Aris78

<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;" align="center"><em><br />What is pct ? Do I really need it ? How does it work ? How do I run PCT ?</em></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">This discussion will be based on these four questions since they are the most commonly asked. Many moons ago, pct was rarely thought about due to lack of knowledge and the availability of the associated compounds. But thanks to the internet and review sites, people are able to share their knowledge and experiences for others to educate themselves on this mandatory protocol.</p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><em>What is PCT ? </em><em>-</em> PCT stands for post cycle therapy and to fully understand the logic behind it, we must first understand the definition of <em>Homeostasis</em>. Homoeostasis is a condition in the human body where balance is achieved. Our bodies are constantly looking for this balance and in an attempt to achieve it, certain signals are sent out to activate specific processes. These processes may include an increase/decrease in Testosterone production, an increase/decrease in estrogen levels, LH signals, prolacion production as well as a host of other signals to achieve homeostasis. The human body is truly an incredibly well balanced, self maintaining marvel. For this discussion, we will be concentrating on what effects steroid cycles have on testosterone, estrogen, LH, and prolactin levels.</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">When steroids are taken, the increase in hormone levels causes our “Homeostatic levels” to increase beyond their normal range. In layman’s terms, and just to pick a few, we are elevating hormones like testosterone, DHT, and estrogen far beyond their normal ranges. Our bodies react to theses elevated hormone levels, and try to adapt to these conditions, by shutting down production. Again, our systems are constantly trying to achieve that “Homeostatic State” where everything is in balance so the elevated hormone level conditions are processed by shutting down natural production. So to summarize this paragraph, steroids shut down, or greatly decrees, your natural hormone production<em>.( </em>This is a general statement since each steroid’s “anabolic and androgenic rating” largely plays a role in the intensity of shutdown, but you should be able to understand what I am trying to explain here)</p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-indent: -.5in; tab-stops: list 0in;"> <em>Do I really need PCT ? </em>Why yes you do, unless you want to keep your natural hormone production suppressed, loose your gains, and feel like crap. Worst case scenario you will be stuck on TRT for the remainder of your life poking yourself every week as a result of your negligence. With the exception of TRT, pct should be incorporated after every cycle to kick-start your natural hormone production. Over time you body, on its own, will attempt to recover but keep in mind that your gains will take most of the hit. A now suppressed hormone level cannot maintain that anti-catabolic state where protein loss from muscles is reduced. Bottom line is you will loose most of your gains. Now if you’re only going to be off-cycle for a short period of time, there’s no reason to stimulate your natural production since you will only be shutting it down again, this is called a bridge and is a totally different topic. If you re on TRT then you do not need pct with the exception of hcg which remains debatable. Everyone else needs PCT.</p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><em>How does pct work ? </em>Ok, so we have completed our cycle and our hormone levels are on a downward spiral. These muscle building hormones will soon leave our systems and we will have to rely solely on our own natural production to hold our gains that we have worked so hard for. Ideally we want our own natural production to step in and help carry the load but it has been suppressed as explained above. That’s where PCT comes in so let’s go over the most commonly used compounds.</p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><em>Definition</em> - A Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_estrogen-receptor_modulator">SERM</a>) is a class of compounds that act on the estrogen receptor.</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">How you cycled your steroids will play a role, but regardless of your steroid use your PCT plan will always include a SERM such as Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) and Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid). Theses are the two most commonly used compounds for PCT and are your best options. It really doesn’t matter which SERM you choose, since both are designed to perform the same. Where the debate comes in is how to run SERMS since the most common practice is to run both nova and clomid together. However, implementing HCG for PCT is gaining popularity and many are starting to run it in a “Blast” fashion at cycle end. We shall leave this up for debate since the goal here is to familiarize you with the importance of running PCT. Different PCT protocols can be researched in our <a href="http://musclegurus.to/forum">forums</a> and<a href="http://musclegurus.to/cycle-reviews"> cycle logs</a> will provide you with member feedback as well as others implement PCT.</p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><em>Definition - </em>Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that supports the normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary. It is sold as a peptide hormone that can be used to prime the body for the upcoming SERM therapy due to its LH mimicking effect. The use of HGC for PCT has become quite the<a href="https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/70524-hcg-usage"> debate</a> recently and with that being said, we shall leave it up for debate. One should note that HCG abuse can be very dangerous as it is potentially damaging to your HPTA. If you use too much or for too long because your body may become dependent on the mimicked LH and therefore HGC blasting for PCT needs to be covered in a forum of its own. For this discussion, the use of HCG is for testicular non-responsiveness or atrophy which translates to keeping your testicles from shrinking due to lack of testosterone production. Remember, in a cycle, your <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothalamic–pituitary–gonadal_axis">HPTA</a> is sending signals to shut down testosterone production because it senses an abundance of it in your system. (When using HCG during a cycle for atropy, you should discontinue it use 1 week before you start PCT)</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">How do I run PCT? Now that you understand your options, you need to understand how to implement them. This is where your actual steroid cycle will affect your post cycle therapy plan since compound half lives play a huge role in determining when to implement PCT.</p>
<ul style="margin-top: 0in;" type="disc">
<li class="MsoNormal">If using large esters, you will begin SERM therapy approximately 14-18 days after your last injection.</li>
<li class="MsoNormal">If using short esters you will begin SERM therapy approximately 3 days after your last injection.</li>
</ul>
<p class="MsoNormal"> In most cases, a good PCT plan will run for approximately 4 weeks and dosages are represented in this fashion: (Take notice that the weeks are represented by the / symbol and the numeric value is the daily dosage)</p>
<p class="MsoNormal"> Clomid 100/100/50/50 + Nova (Tamoxifen) 40/40/20/20</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">While some use these compounds independently, this is a standard PCT protocol and is the most commonly used. There are many different opinions, as well as compounds, on how and what to run for PCT. This write is to educate you on the importance of running a PCT protocol and does not dictate one in particular. The above compounds and dosages are the most commonly used based on general consensus and are presented as example protocols. As with all decisions pertaining to compound usage, do your research, listen to others feedback, ask questions, but for heavens sake make dam sure you understand what you are taking.</p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Aside from a good PCT, on cycle ancillaries should be used to combat steroid related sides. <a href="https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy">The PCT section of the forums</a> will provide you with plenty of information on HCG, and aromatase inhibitors. </p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;" align="center">And here is the Muscle Guru’s forum disclaimer </p>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: center;" align="center">Τα έμπειρα σχόλιά σας είναι ευπρόσδεκτα, γι' αυτό βοηθήστε άλλους να κατανοήσουν τη σημασία της εκτέλεσης ενός σωστού πρωτοκόλλου pct. Οι ερωτήσεις είναι ευπρόσδεκτες και καμία ερώτηση δεν δέχεται κριτική, γι' αυτό ρωτήστε αυτό που θέλετε. Όποιος επικρίνει τις ερωτήσεις οποιουδήποτε μέλους θα τιμωρηθεί δικαίως και δεν θα αποκλειστεί εάν αισθανόμαστε γενναιόδωροι. Είμαστε εδώ για να μάθουμε ο ένας από τον άλλον και παρόλο που οι απόψεις μπορεί να διαφέρουν, αυτό είναι το ζητούμενο από τα φόρουμ συζητήσεων που εξετάζουν θέματα από διαφορετικές οπτικές γωνίες. Επομένως, εάν διαφωνείτε με τα σχόλια άλλων μελών, αναφέρετε οπωσδήποτε τον λόγο σας για τον οποίο έχετε διαφορετική άποψη για το θέμα της συζήτησης, αλλά κάντε το με σεβαστό τρόπο. Δεν είναι τσαντιστικός διαγωνισμός εδώ, είναι σ
Amazing well done

HGH.to

i got one more question on this:

some would just use clomid alone while other mixed with nolvadex
i have come across that some of my friend using clomid alone is using the following recommended dose:
Days 1-2: 300 mg
Days 3-7: 200 mg
Days 8-14: 150 mg
Days 15-21: 100 mg
Days 22-28: 50 mg

would that be because they are using it alone or their test load is higher as he said this is normally the recommended minimum for pct if using clomid alone, would this be too much to take?
yes. definitely. clomid is coming with its own side effects. doses of over 200 mg a day are insane. you are very likely to feel emotional and get many other side effects. IDK, maybe someone uses such high doses with success and no side effects, but that's just too much IMO.

rosoo

yes. definitely. clomid is coming with its own side effects. doses of over 200 mg a day are insane. you are very likely to feel emotional and get many other side effects. IDK, maybe someone uses such high doses with success and no side effects, but that's just too much IMO.
Got it, i will just stick with 50mg clomid and 20mg novaldex for my stack and adjust accordingly if my stack doses is higher