Seen this and thought of you blast 

Pina colada protein shake

Your protein

2tbs greek yogurt 

200ml of coconut milk

125g fresh pinapple

Put in a Ninja and blend up.

blastthru23

Damn, that sounds fucking good! That could be a great post work out shake.  I like the idea of putting peanut butter in a shake too, thought maybe that PB2 would be cool. Does it mix easily? May have to put that on my list

Dolf

I use pb for bulking and pb2 for cutting. PB2 is just powdered pb with the oil and fats taken out.

blastthru23

I wonder if it still tastes like pb. My problem with pb, i cant stop eating it when its around. Like crack to a crack head. Pb2 may be a good replacement, i hope it tastes good, but not great lol

Dolf

It's powdered so I haven't eaten a spoonful by its self. I've only mixed it in oatmeal and protein shakes, but yes taste like pb because it is pb. There's directions on the side explaining how to mix water with it and create a paste to spread like pb.

blastthru23

Found bulk glucose (also known as dextrose) powder here:

https://nuts.com/cookingbaking/sweeteners/natural-sugar-replacements/dextrose.html?gdffi=cba1373f46e24488a01a219eb4b7b202&gdfms=039AC261FBE9423E86C451AA99C4DA21&gclid=CLy6_rr91tECFUtNfgoddfwOfA

Dolf

I've learned to buy a small amount first, give it a try, and if all is good go with bulk. Although I don't think you can go wrong with sugar... 

blastthru23

I mixed tapioca flour in lieu of rice flour today. It's much smoother, no chalkiness.  It has basically the same GI and GL as rice flour. Give it a try if you come across it, that is, if you mix your own.

Mleblanc

Hey blast have you looked at 5%'s per egg white crystals. Its a pretty good way to measure out a certain amount not to mention consume in a shake.  I tried their real food for a carb source. It was awesome to measure out 20 grams of carbs pour it in my shake and roll. I used the sweet potatoe, mashed yams and oats. I loved the stuff. Thinking about ordering the egg white crystals see how they turn out. 

blastthru23

Sounds interesting. I'm using bulk supplements egg whites powder, mixes ok. For a sweetener I use pure glucose. Not as sweet as table sugar, but somehow the cinnamon adds sweetness as well. Tapioca flour works great for a carb too, and mixes really well

SemperFi

Check out Costco's egg whites. The come in a six pack of cartons and each carton has 10 egg whites. They can be frozen for future use. 

I also use freeze dried eggs which I buy under survival foods on Costco.com.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Kinda like freeze dried fruit in the old dark brown mre's. Makes for a great on the go snack.

SemperFi

And way more nutrient rich than dehydrated products. In the day the MRE freeze dried peaches or mixed fruit was a high commodity.

When I go rucking I carry all kinds of freeze dried ingredients. I can make a full beef stew in 9 minutes and you wouldn't even know it was not made in a crock pot.

SEMPER FI

ESmetalhead

It's tough to beat some old C-Ration hah.  We use to buy them from a guy that would bring an old bus full of arm surplus to our little town in the midwest.  who know how old that shit was but we ate it out in the woods and loved it.