UNISTEROIDS.COM Customer Discussions

Juji

Staff member
UNISTEROIDS.COM

UNISTEROIDS.COM is an online HGH and steroids store based in EU​

ABOUT US

UNISTEROIDS.COM
is an online HGH and steroids store based in EU.
We are not limited to just Human Growth Hormone and common steroids, we offer other high quality meds that are not so easy to get on the steroid market today.

As a company, UNISTEROIDS.COM has been in business for 3 years. We started off small and continue to grow throughout the years.

Originally we bought our products from different manufacturers at a discount directly, that’s why we had no problems with the products validity and that’s the reason why we can guarantee the quality of our products.

Since we are in this business, we know how skeptical our field is.
We do our best everyday, day by day to provide our customers with a quality product at the best price with minimal time and financial costs.
Let us help you make not only the right and safe decision, but also least expensive.

Shipping Info

What shipping options do we offer?

HGHs are sent in insulated coolers with special cold packs.

All the non-HGH orders are sent regular mail, fast courier service (EMS or Express Mail Service) and transportation and delivery service as well.

How long will it take to receive the order?
After receiving the payment, your order is dispatched within 48-72 hours.

Delivery time depends on the final destination point and the delivery method you choose.

We can’t guarantee the transit times.

Shipments take approximately 9-11 days to be delivered.

Shipping cost

Shipping cost is 20 USD for HGH orders and 15 USD per order for all non-HGH orders.

The orders over 500 USD are shipped AT OUR EXPENSE.

What is the reship policy?
In case that customer doesn’t receive the parcel, we will offer 50% refund or discount towards future purchases. In many cases we will also offer FREE RESHIP of complete order (this is left at our discretion).
Where do we ship?
Delivery is carried out all over the world from EU (Germany, Poland).

Unisteroids

Privacy Policy

HOW DO WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION

UNISTEROIDS.COM takes the customer’s personal information security very seriously.

Our website security services protect your personal information during the ordering and paying process.
We maintain different types of safeguards to protect the personal information we collect through our service.
When your personal data is processed by our the website, we use computer security systems with limited access.

NOTE! You are responsible for the personal information you share or submit. For example, if you list your name or email address in a forum posting, that information is public! Please be careful when using these features!

Payment Methods​

Unisteroids

Payment methods

We have several different forms of payment that you can select at checkout.

We accept WESTERN UNION, BITCOIN, ETHERIUM, LTK, MONEYGRAM.

We DO NOT ACCEPT payments via CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS!

You can also get more detailed information about payment methods by contacting us

Fortunately, I didn't have such problems getting answers to my questions as the guy above, because I would hardly have made an order in such a case...
I waited to receive for about 2 weeks, everything came in a reasonable time. My first experience will not be my last.

oskkar

Very professional, friendly and helpful communication with the source.

Packaging was very good and safe. Shipping was fast considering the current situation. I strongly suggest everyone who never orders from unisteroids to give them a try. Good service, great products. Cheers!

Android123

Have zero complaints. Amazing products and service. First time doing business and products exceeded my expectations greatly. Company is well ran and customer service on point. Will continue to use to come for myself and clients. Great pricing for great products

Archibald

Cool source and fast delivery. If you are looking for a new source, or searching for your first source, this is the one to go with.

Rythmo

Some words about my last purchase with Unisteroids.com
Everything was quick and smooth. Very Satisfied. Much better than I expected. Surprisingly good with low prices and fast T/A. Ordered for the first time but I can say this is really safe and secure. No complaints, they did what they needed to. I recommend this source, with their prices and selection I will certainly be coming back! Now I am about to place my next order!

Chet Sutter

Company is amazing and I have had nothing but good luck working with them. I appreciate their quick responses and the shipping of their products. Customer service goes above and beyond for their are any issues.