Use original product for best PTC

Butcher0

Be sure to use the original product after the cycle and in the cycle. Especially at PTC. The products used must be the original pharmacy product or a very close equivalent. Otherwise, they are of no use.

HGH.to

What do you mean original or close equivalent? just make sure that the products you use contain high quality and purity of active substance mentioned. Regardless of the brand.

Butcher0

What do you mean original or close equivalent? just make sure that the products you use contain high quality and purity of active substance mentioned. Regardless of the brand.
I want to say this. Many brands have problems with products. There is a problem with either the substance or the product. I want to buy more known products. Like Bayer. Or like Aspen Sustanon. After all, we pay a lot of money for these products. I want to get full value for my money.

suppsforlife

While buying Bayer is indeed offering best quality, other companies are worse. I understand what you mean by saying there are brands that are not offering quality products and they should be avoided. But as long as a company does offer maximum quality - why would you overpay?

Butcher0

While buying Bayer is indeed offering best quality, other companies are worse. I understand what you mean by saying there are brands that are not offering quality products and they should be avoided. But as long as a company does offer maximum quality - why would you overpay?
When a company is offering maximum quality, its prices become very high. On the other hand, buying original products sometimes costs less. I'm sure you understand what I mean. Other suppliers in the middle raise their product prices excessively. Although the price of original products increases, there is no question mark in your mind. I took Astra Zeneca Arimidex. I got it 4 days ago. I use. I have never seen such a comfortable product. Can I explain? I don't have any doubts about the use or the content. And it's a good product.

Butcher0

Arimidex from Astra Zeneca is more pricey compared to Arimidex from other brands.
But in the end, you obtain the exact same Anastrozole without any difference - that's just my point.
Not expensive. Rest assured, I paid the same amount.

Attachments

• Arimidex Astrazeneca.jpeg
    Arimidex Astrazeneca.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 3

Butcher0

I absolutely agree with you. I spent a lot of money on non-original products. And I have health problems. Now I am only interested in products like this. I have a good supplier. I am very happy with my life. salut