Valkrie 2021

Joe W

New member and hello to all,
Have a question on Valkyrie bought a bunch of gear been eating lifting and cycling a bit. Not much gains . 15 to 20 lbs tops deca susta 350 mix b and some oxy jet. People say I plateau at this point I'm wondering if the gear is up to par few years back I ordered from them stuff was primo nice energy ect bulked 35lbs like nothing. Curious if anyone else is using there gear?

suppsforlife

Hello Joe and welcome to forum.
I'm pretty confused about what's your question though?
PS: Primobolan is definitely not as good for gaining muscle mass as deca or test (sustanon), you can mix them though if you love how they all work for you.
BTW, what's your goal?

suppsforlife

eat more calories.
may also increase dosage of steroids or adding others after increasing calories if you tolerate them well.
Exactly, what steroids and what doses you used?

Joe W

Running deca 300 susta 350 some anadrol and some Valkyrie mix b which is boldenone 200 and cyponate 200 mix 2 shots a week .5 cc of each 2cc shots

Welderman

Personally I have never dealt with them but I do know of several people that were not pleased. Some even said they were scammers but that's not first hand knowledge
My question is if anyone else is having issue's with valkrie as a supplier?

suppsforlife

It seems you're on total of 550 mg Test; 300 Deca; 200 Bold per week. And anadrol. May try to switch the mix to Tren because it seems like you got some experience with steroids.
Go as following: 600 mg Test; 400 mg Deca; 300 mg Tren weekly and anadrol. increase calories intake. It should be helpful to get over plateau

suppsforlife

Personally I have never dealt with them but I do know of several people that were not pleased. Some even said they were scammers but that's not first hand knowledge
If the products are fake - you got the answer why you plateau, Joe. Do not go to Trenbolone then.

Joe W

It seems you're on total of 550 mg Test; 300 Deca; 200 Bold per week. And anadrol. May try to switch the mix to Tren because it seems like you got some experience with steroids.
Go as following: 600 mg Test; 400 mg Deca; 300 mg Tren weekly and anadrol. increase calories intake. It should be helpful to get over plateau
Ordered tren e and sustanton . Hopefully your right and you are the second person to say add tren. Seems to be the answer. We shall see if it ever gets here. Thanks

suppsforlife

Beware - my recommendation is based on the fact that you've been running legitimate steroids in the mentioned doses and you tolerate them well!

Joe W

Not really, It's just the blend in the mix b. Figured I'd try something a little different. Hence why ill be switching back to sustanton or just cyp

Joe W

Bold isn't bad intan it for a cut cycle with test after bulking. Gave me good strength and ripped in about 8 weeks

Welderman

EQ in fact, is great for both cutting and bulking
Yeah it's a good roid just haven't seen it run with deca or npp often. You might have. Your experience and knowledge makes me look like an infant. Always seen people go with one or the other