Var for my brothas girl

turnupthegas

So recently got some 20mg Var for my brothers girl, shes in great shape, lean prob about 5-8 130 maybe 15%bf now. Shes looking to lean out and get some more definition. Diet and training on point, no flaws, shes a paleo buff and it has worked great for her. My question is the var is dosed at 20mg and a relatively small pill so breaking it in half is a big enough challenge in itself, but is doable. My question is in regards to half life. I know when I run orals I split my dosage so that my levels are constant, but as a guy its easy when your running 60mg because I can do 30mg and another 30mg 8 hours later. So the issue of trying to split a tab into 4’s so that she could do 5mg and 5mg 8 hours later seems to be difficult. Could she split them in half and take 10 mg in the am and 10mg right before bed, or is this way to high of a dose? Or should she break it in two so she has 10mg doses and just take one every morning? I’m just curious about levels, because with this method, she would be taking 10mg and by the time she take sthe next 10mg the first has cleared and she is left with 8hours with no var in her system. Does this matter? Sorry so long winded, but how should she be running this knowing that she has 20mg tabs? Any input is appreciated, especially from the ladies with experience. Calm etc…

A

Axle

bro she ant no small chick so she may be able to handle 20 Mg a day.  However I would start her at 10 and work up.   10mg in the morning for 2-3 weeks see how she feels then go from there.   Splitting the doses will not hurt if she wants to do that but isn't going to be a deal killer if she doesn't. 

A

Axle

re-read that. Lol.  I didn't mean anything bad by "she ant a small chick" . Lol. I'm only meaning that she is a good size female so she may be heathly enough to take a bigger dose.   I'll let you explain that too her in your own words don't use mine. Lmao

H

Heisgreaterthani

My wife is roughly the same size, maybe 120, and is on week three of 10mg split 5mg morning 5mg afternoon. The effects are dramatic and no sides. This is her first cycle and Slshe is thrilled so far. 

Dolf

My wife is 5-7 and weighed in at 125 her first go with var. She ran 10mg once per day due to the same problem. She had no problems at all and finished 6 weeks later at 140. 

turnupthegas

Thanks for all the advice, shes gonna run it at the 10mg in the am and we will adjust from there if need be. Also Axle your right "she ain't no small chick" I told her in a nice way, but she knows shes not big in that way, shes actually a smokeshow lol

K

kalpa

Var is good at very low doses in females at 10 mgs. The diet is king to get the goal needed.

calmb4dastorm

I started var only as my first cycle ever the summer of 2014. I took 10 mg daily in split dose.started at 38 % body fat and got down to 36% after 8 weeks. It was a big improvement for me, very noticeable. 10mg daily is the general max for female dosing.Virilization risks are still presented with this compound, yet it is considered a mild agent. She can run it 6 to 8 weeks. It is a milder C-17aa compound so she should use a liver protectant while on it. If she notices any virilization sides, she should bail on the cycle. There are always risk of virilization for us females, ones like me look past them as the benefits  FOR ME outweigh the risks. Do I have to wax my chin and upper lip yes, a couple of times a week and have had changes in my voice that other people don't notice, but the ball and chain and I do.. She should be advised about all risk associated with use of any AAS even Var (Oxandralone) She can Google it and research and make an informed decision for herself.