Var or tbol with test

Blast and cruised for years and starting to take a more "health" oriented approach these days. 32 years old. Looking to gain maybe 5 to 10lbs and lean out a bit more this summer. Ran pretty much everything in the past.

Been doing self trt at 150 mgs for a while now. Want to have some fun and run something this summer but not sure what?

Was thinking just increasing test? 300mg? 500mg? What you guys think. Maybe throw var or tbol? Or maybe ostarine.

Any suggestions? How does var and tbol compare. Used var before and loved it but also curious about tbol

Appreciate the help!

HGH.to

So, you said you used pretty much anything? I guess not everything? Ostarine is a SARM and not as effective as steroids.
Increasing Test dosage will definitely help gain more muscle. Var vs Tbol is mostly a personal thing. Both offer similar results, but Var is still more popular. Some say anavar works better than turinabol. Some say it otherwise. Tbol is generally for performance but anavar for physique.
if you have lots of experience maybe could check Tren? but it can be too powerful if you do not have actual experience.

So, you said you used pretty much anything? I guess not everything? Ostarine is a SARM and not as effective as steroids.
Increasing Test dosage will definitely help gain more muscle. Var vs Tbol is mostly a personal thing. Both offer similar results, but Var is still more popular. Some say anavar works better than turinabol. Some say it otherwise. Tbol is generally for performance but anavar for physique.
if you have lots of experience maybe could check Tren? but it can be too powerful if you do not have actual experience.
What about primo. Can I take that along with the finasteride or best to just keep test?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

What about primo. Can I take that along with the finasteride or best to just keep test?
If your using finasteride to try and protect your hairline, that will depend on whether the 5 alpha reductased form of primo is more or less androgenic than the base form.

DhT is more damaging to the follicle than Test, but DhN is more damaging than Nandrolone.

Hope that points you in right direction.

If your using finasteride to try and protect your hairline, that will depend on whether the 5 alpha reductased form of primo is more or less androgenic than the base form.

DhT is more damaging to the follicle than Test, but DhN is more damaging than Nandrolone.

Hope that points you in right direction.
Seems like my best bet would be test only there then huh?

Anything hair safe you can recommend ? Even a light oral?

HGH.to

Seems like my best bet would be test only there then huh?

Anything hair safe you can recommend ? Even a light oral?
the point is - the less steroids you use - the safer it is for your hair. all steroids will hurt your hair. some more than others tho. Tren is among the worst. Nandro is among the safest.

Denicnut

If it’s just to feel good and do a little something more than trt why not just fuck the orals bump the test a little bit and add some Masteron! It will lower estrogen so bump the test and get bloodwork but maybe 250-350mg test and 300mast enth…I do that often and it helps strength , vascularity, sex drive, and overall wel being!

If it’s just to feel good and do a little something more than trt why not just fuck the orals bump the test a little bit and add some Masteron! It will lower estrogen so bump the test and get bloodwork but maybe 250-350mg test and 300mast enth…I do that often and it helps strength , vascularity, sex drive, and overall wel being!
Taking the fin to help with the hair. Feel like mast will have an opposite effect

Denicnut

Taking the fin to help with the hair. Feel like mast will have an opposite effect
Just make sure you got the bloodwork that shows your dht before taking any of that…it’s dht based mast but it shouldn’t affect that much especially at that dose…I’d be more concerned about it lowering estrogen too much over time but that’s why you can bump the test…my numbers are always good with that I think it’s great to add …I wouldn’t add an oral…I do Mast or even some dhb to mine

Keep hearing dhb? What is it haha. I'll do some research as well.

Yea trying to minimize shedding. Fin helps with the test but I heard it's pretty useless against mast?

HGH.to

Fin helps with the test but I heard it's pretty useless against mast?
true. because testosterone converts into DHT (dihydrotestosterone) but masteron is a form of DHT (dihydrotestosterone).
Finasteride lowers the conversion of test to DHT. it's useless as long as there is no conversion of test to DHT but DHT is still high

Denicnut

true. because testosterone converts into DHT (dihydrotestosterone) but masteron is a form of DHT (dihydrotestosterone).
Finasteride lowers the conversion of test to DHT. it's useless as long as there is no conversion of test to DHT but DHT is still
Finasteride lowers the conversion of test to DHT. it's useless as long as there is no conversion of test to DHT but DHT is still high
Correct …common misconception …it’s the conversion of test to estrogen and dht that the problem when it’s thrown off…mast, anavar, winstrol, primo are dht based
Dhb is prob my favorite steroid it’s like twice the strength of deca mg for mg but no estrogen conversion so no water/gyno etc and it keeps you big n full the strength is good and you can get very vascular! Takes a few weeks it’s cypionate ester I usually shoot 200mg first week then 300mg 2nd week the 400mg and I stay there for 8 more weeks….only thing I’ve noticed was trouble falling asleep but not as bad as tren! Best cycle for me is test, mast, dhb, and dianabol!

suppsforlife

Best cycle for me is test, mast, dhb, and dianabol!
sounds good.
what about the liver enzymes? isn't dhb hepatotoxic to you? I haven't tried it myself, but some sources suggest it can be liver toxic despite being an injectable compound