Ventolin (aka Albuterol or Salbutamol)

NZT-49

Has anyone ever used this for weight loss? Please share your experience and compare with Clenbuterol if you have tried both. Ventolin is supposed to be the gentle version of Clen and has a much shorter half life with less side effects.

I have just tried for the first time a 2 week cycle of Ventolin to try to lose weight and some extra bodyfat. Diet and training was kept the same as before so I could gauge the results of this drug only. The first few days I took 12mg/day, but soon after I upped the dose to 24mg/day. I wasn't really feeling anything except being slightly more awake, so my wife agreed to try one 4mg pill and got the shakes, felt her heart pounding, and got very nervous. It went away for her in 30 mins and I apologized for her experiencing the side effects. So after the 2 weeks was almost up and I had only lost about 1kg (2.2lbs), I decided to up the dose again on the last day and add 500mg caffeine to the equation. So I took 12mg in one go in the morning combined with 500mg caffeine which I take often. I started to feel a rush, but 2 hours later I took another 12mg and this is when it became too much for me. I felt high like I took several lines of coke and started shaking and becoming very nervous and even thought I was going to die for about half an hour. I could not even go outside because I felt so high. After a couple hours, it went away and I was feeling good until my next dose. Anyways, on that day I ended up taking a total of 36mg Ventolin + 500mg Caffeine. The end result was that I lost only 1kg or slightly more in weight. However, it seems that I can see my six-pack more and my waist size has decreased. I may have to increase my starting dose to 12mg doses 3x per day but without caffeine on my next try though I may just give up because these doses are quite high.
In comparison, I have tried maximum 160mcg/day of Clen so far for a couple of weeks but did not lose any weight or get any side effects besides being more awake. The Clen brand I used was reliable. On my next go, I will try 200mcg/day Clen combined with Benadryl to see if that improves things. After reading about the side effects of Clen, I will not be trying above 200mcg/day, but may combine with 500mg caffeine/day if I'm getting no results.

**Disclamer: Please don't try these dosages as I have experience with high amounts of stimulants**

mnava

I never used Ventolin i guess your saying it comes in mg doses. I have use both clen and salbutamol that both come in mcg doses and will give you my honest experience with the two. Honestly..despite what you read..they are exactly the same in my experiences. Same side effects at the same dose and same benefits at the same dose. I been using clen for the past 15 years. I use to get spiropent down in mexico. I got salbutomol recently last year and I can tell you its 100% same. I read that you need double the dose and who ever says that they are talking out of their u know what. I take it for 14 days increasing the dose to 160mcg max at day divided throughout the day. Then take 2 days off and then 2 days on at 16omcg max of salbut. for the next 3 months. It works perfectly and this is the only way it will work. I also sometimes take t3/50mg day too. I think that is the best stack and dosages.

NZT-49

Ventolin includes 2mg or 4mg tabs of Salbutamol which is ingested orally. If you were taking Salbutamol in mcgs, I am guessing you were taking the inhaler version used for Asthma? That would suggest that inhaling Salbutamol is more efficient than ingesting Ventolin tabs. You stated that Clen and Ventolin had equal effects in the same mcg doses for you. For me, I needed 36mgs/day of Salbutamol tablets to get an effect and would definitely not try anywhere near that amount of Clenbuterol.

mnava

No I dont take salbut in an inhailer. I never said that. Salbut comes in 20 and 40 mcg pills bro..And 36 mcg dosnt make any sense.. we are worlds apart here. I said my experience with salbut is the same with clen. I never used Ventolin. You are confused I know. Read what I said earlier again.

NZT-49

Ventolin is the same thing as Salbutamol as stated in the title. I mentioned inhalers because you mentioned mcg doses which only inhalers seem to have (commonly in 100mcg doses per inhale). Also, I needed 24mgs (not mcgs) of Salbutamol during a 2-hour period and 36mgs total that day to feel any effect though my wife took 4mgs and felt jittery heart pounding side effects. Salbutamol comes in 2mg or 4mg which can be googled. 20mcg would only equal 0.02mgs while 40mcg only equals 0.04mgs so the doses you mentioned do not seem to be accurate. Perhaps the label you got from Mexico had the dosages mislabeled...

Haze421

in my experience with albuterol it worked well for me with proper diet and exercise. It's not a miracle pill and your diet and cardio has to be on point. Drugs alone won't do much. I ran it at  4mg x 3 a day x 6 weeks with Ketotifen 1-2mg a day to reset my receptors or you can take 1 Benadryl every night if you can't get Ketotifen.  I don't see a need to add caffien to this, it's not an eca stack. Don't run it for longer the 6 weeks. 

siegmund

Please guys , you feel like your gonna die ???? And thought you were ?? No bros fuck that shit.honestly.lets be healthy hear themom ly.way.to propperly loose weight is diet , VERY STRICT , cardio anx be healty , dont want no one dieing here  .  Sieg