Vitamin D

JARHEAD2

Good info & thanks for sharing bro!! I had a Vit D defiency once due to opiate abuse & I learned how very important it is!

Fun fact: Vitamin D is actually a hormone. It has also been found to have a direct correlation to testosterone levels.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20050857

AcesandEights

Ive recently started taking Vit D 400iu tabs and i must say its really gave a general overall boost in wellbeing throught the day im no where near as sluggish as id been feeling which was obv die to my opiate abuse aswell.

I only started taking it as my missus got it prescribed while she was pregnant lol Its good stuff

Tilmen

My mother has a similar diagnosis. A few months ago, going for a routine check-up at a prenatal ultrasound, it was detected that she was suffering from Intrahepatic CCA. It wasn't at a severe stage, which meant she wasn't in much pain, she didn't feel much discomfort, and because of this, she didn't suspect anything. In addition to the treatment, we insisted on trying a few supplements like NiaCel to improve the overall health condition and metabolism processes. She says she's been feeling much better since.

Last edited:

NyangoStar

I was basically bed ridden for several years and didn't get sun. I've been on 10,000 iu a day to get my blood concentration levels up and to counter act the damage that was done.

NyangoStar

<p>Ive recently started taking Vit D 400iu tabs and i must say its really gave a general overall boost in wellbeing throught the day im no where near as sluggish as id been feeling which was obv die to my opiate abuse aswell.</p><p>I only started taking it as my missus got it prescribed while she was pregnant lol Its good stuff</p>

400iu is very low. You could probably double or triple your dosage and get more benefits.

NyangoStar

<p>Fun fact: Vitamin D is actually a hormone. It has also been found to have a direct correlation to testosterone levels.</p><p>www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20050857</p>

Yup, it also works synergistically with magnisium. Most Americans are deficient in both Magnesium and Vitamin D and I always encourage people to take both. What really crazy is many people who have things like chronic pain will have it all go away once they get magnesium in their system and it helps stop anxiety and depression.