Wanted to take Trenbolone, After Reconsidering will take Deca Instead.

Simon222

I've took few steroid cycles in the past and looking to take another cycle. I want to get from 79KG to 90 KG. Just recently I wanted to take 200 mg Tren E weekly, however I’ve decided against it and go with Deca.

1) I’ve gone with 2:1 ratio to avoid Deca Dick. I don’t want to increase Test E, but I feel the dose on Deca is low, 250mg a week, can I increase it and not get Deca Dick?

2) HCG would be taken in two shots from week 6-10. But not sure whether to take 250iu per shot or 500iu, thoughts?

3) Would Clomid over do PCT as I’m taking a reasonable amount of Nolva/Tamoixfen?

Height: 5'6
Weight: 79 KG

Week 1 - 10
- 500 mg Test E (250 mg twice weekly)
- 250 mg Deca (125 mg twice weekly)

- 0.5 mg Arimidex/Anastrozole (Twice/wk depends when I notice estrogen related issues)

Week 6 - 10
- HCG (250iu or 500iu twice weekly)

Week 12-16
- Nolvadex/Tamoxifen (40mg ED for 2 weeks then 20mg ED for 2 weeks
- Clomid (Not sure if it’s needed)

bobby ricky

I’m on gram test cyp 900 mg deca and 1 A bomb as A pre workout.
Sex drive through the roof along with A dick that A cat couldn’t scratch because it’s so hard. About 8 weeks in or so and making gains.
Just starting to get A little puffy above sock line and going to take half A adex in the morning.
Don’t take unless u need.

suppsforlife

1) I’ve gone with 2:1 ratio to avoid Deca Dick. I don’t want to increase Test E, but I feel the dose on Deca is low, 250mg a week, can I increase it and not get Deca Dick?
the actual "rule of thumb" in terms of Deca:Test dosage is 2:3. 250 mg per week of Deca isn't a big dosage indeed, but paired with 500 mg Testosterone it can actually help you grow. Later you'll be able to go something like: 400 mg Deca and 600 mg Test. and yes, you can increase it and still not get deca dick. I've heard of guys taking 1:1 ratio and still not getting it. or even higher deca dosage than test and still not getting it. that's individual.
2) HCG would be taken in two shots from week 6-10. But not sure whether to take 250iu per shot or 500iu, thoughts?
better start at 250 iu per shot to see how it goes for you
might increase to 500 iu per shot in the last 1-2 weeks right before dropping it.
3) Would Clomid over do PCT as I’m taking a reasonable amount of Nolva/Tamoixfen?
your Nolva plan for PCT is good, but you may still need Clomid. Or may not. That's again, individual. You could try adding a low dosage of Clomid just to see how it goes. Such as 25 mg/day for the first weeks. Or as it is commonly used: 50 mg/day first 2 weeks then 25 mg/day last 2 weeks.
- 0.5 mg Arimidex/Anastrozole (Twice/wk depends when I notice estrogen related issues)
it's great you do not use arimidex when is not needed as many people do. it kills your gains.
overall your plan seems good. It may help you get to 90 kg. But there are a lot of factors to take into consideration so you should expect the fact that you may not achieve your weight goal.