Water Retention and Swelling??? Localized effect!!!

Elf

Ok I made a thread a while back about my left leg getting all red and blotchy also swollen!!! Well I saw a doctor and they thought it was either DVT or staff, well it was'nt staff but they said it could have been DVT and by the time I went there the blockage was gone so they never knew what it was!!! Now I started back up the d-bol and guess what happened the red came back in both legs??? Now my mom says it water retention for sure she see's it all the time at work??? Now maybe doing the shots of Test in the leg increases the water rentention in the leg maybe yes??? Does Testosterone E cause a localized water retention effect??? I think it does and then the d-bol makes it worse cause it went away when I stopped the d-bol moastly but now its back very wierd yes, sounds like it is water retention to me damn my Mom is always right!!! What does everyone think????

weedgit

dbol will definitely puff you up from water retention. test E can too but i havent heard of localized water retention.

Starkkie13

Try dandelion root for water retention, it works for me. You piss about every hour though.Its also a kidney detoxifier. Cheap too. I think I paid 10 bucks for 1.5 months worth.

iron4you

Also drink more water. Drink while you're peeing if you have to but try and get a gallon to a gallon and a half of water in daily.

dlovett

Where are you injecting your test for deep vein thrombosis to be possible?? Please review and share your injection protocols with us, Elf - your situation seems peculiar and I would love to be able to give some kind of informed advice. I am NOT an MD but feel that I might have some knowledge to share to help you, at least, whittle down the issue so that you might pinpoint the problem. Localized water retention is NOT a normal side effect of Enanthate or Cypionate. In fact, I am not familiar with any pronounced, localized water retention from test esters.

capix

I use dandelion root as well and it will make you lose water, but I use it more for the kidney and liver maintenance. I drink a lot of protein shakes and some of the by products in those powders cause kidney stones. The dandelion root knocks the kidney stones right out.

Elf

Is water retention dangerous??? My Mom says it is, she says that it can kill you!!! Now that may be true for normal water retention cause there would have to be a serious reason why but here its induced by a hormone that increases water retention now ill this harm me??? Any info would be great guys!!!

pharmaton

Try with a blood test to control estrogen values, so u can see what the problem i sa caused by. Or if estrogen r normal, it could be an exessive sodium apport in the diet, or u're simply prone. Water retention is dangerous if it's so high to causes high blood pressure.