Water retention

Papa.Smurf0311

is that all youre taking? if so then yes maybe a little bit of water for sure. throw in some masteron or something to cut it down.

bobby ricky

Its my first cycle and I want to keep it testosterone only. Started at 200 mgs a week. That is my trt dose. When I went to 280 mgs a week that is when i got some bloat. After a full day of work i was a little puffy above sock line. I have now gone to 320 mgs a week and was wondering is the bloat was normal? Im running this for 12 weeks. Is the bloat dangerous in any way? Does it cause high bp?

Papa.Smurf0311

I mean yeah the more you hold water the more you bloat and may cause bp to raise a little. are you taking an AI. I am super thrilled to see you keeping it a test only cycle for your first cycle. stick around 400 a week. you will need an AI to keep your bloating down. sounds like you may work outside as well? drink plenty of water. would like to see your stats and also OTC supplements you are taking.

bobby ricky

Well something new happened after my last shot.
bloat worse and sex drive tanked,not good. I have arimidex 1 mg pills and i took one last night and feel alot better today. My wife will be happy again. I pin twice a week and am reading that I should take .5 mgs of arimidex with each shot, what fo you think about that? I drink 1and a half gallons of water per day.
Any help is appreciated.

Papa.Smurf0311

yeah you probably had too much testosterone that aromatized into estrogen. thats why you felt bad. at least thats my guess. happened to me when i first started and still kind of does when i ignore my AI. typically .5 every other day is the popular dosing but when it comes to arimidex and other AI's, everyone is different. if you feel good at .5 every shot then thats what you should do. since this is your first cycle its good to kind of play around with it and find that sweet spot with your AI.

Dolf

Keep your sodium intake low. That'll cause bloat in a heartbeat. Using an ai is a tricky thing because everyone is different. If you're getting limp dick at that low of a dose you're probably estro sensitive. With test e or c I start my ai at 3 weeks in. E3d is a good starting point. Adjust from their as needed.