Water Retention

RicoMuscles

Watsup Bros i want to know what Cuases Water Retention is it Salt and Water?

And how can i get Rid of it

I drink allot of water During my work out. Due to feeling Massive amounts of Dehydation.

Any Tips and Advice will Help Right on Thanks Bros

N

noveskeelite

I believe with test its the extra estrogen that causes water retention. Most people report gaining like 4-10lbs worth of water weight. But yes your sodium intake plays a role as well. When I started test I literally was heavier every week it seemed like. Then it kinda died off and balanced out. Weight also fluctuated much more than when I was natural. I would have +5 or minus 5lbs jumps.

Standingup

Proviron is really the best way to control water retention , but you could also use an over the counter water pill from the pharmacy , but since you say you already feel dehydrated that's probably not the best way for you to go. Vitamins B & C in a good sized dose will help too .

D

dolfanshan

X2 with nov. Estro is the main culprit, but sodium helps play a role in water retention. It's just the nature of the beast. End your cycle with some winny and you'll dry up real fast.

D

Dont_trip

but I dont believe thats the culprit at all he isnt on cycle from what I have read I may be wrong....You need a set schedule on drinking water what I mean is if you drink 1.5 gallons consistently and not fluctuate between 1.5-1-1.2 your body will not bloat another problem he may be facing is not getting enough sodium and having an imbalance sometimes its okay 2 up your sodium....also if he is eating 2 much in one sitting instead of spreading out the meals....what I am getting at is there are MANY variables and pointing 2 estrogen as the sole cause without hearing what his diet and water intake is daily.....could lead to problems down the road =)

steroids-usa

Water and salt have nothing to do with you water retention problem. By your picture I can see you hold bigger percentage of fat as you look really massive. I believe key will be in your food. Good diet with proper juice will get the things done. As Standingup mentioned, proviron helps but you have to consider also it's negative effects. I would choose proviron as the last chance.

N

noveskeelite

yeah that's true. For some reason when I read post I just assumed he was lol.

Standingup

Hey my man just curious what negs have you had on proviron ? For me the only thing is it does elevate BP , but its extremely mild on the liver. You had some issues with it ?

steroids-usa

Every steroid in tablet form is potentialy dagerous for your kidneys. Kindeys are not heal-able so I would be very careful. When I was using personaly Proviron I was pleased, libido was up, cumming like a young buck. What's worse part, you get addicted to it very fast. So at all, you're right but still I would be careful because sometimes lighter roids are even worse then hard ones using smartly.

siegmund

I must say this holds alot of truth , I been running prov last 2 cycles and in between I bridged with it , ok .I made a post a day or two ago that my bp , was going up , so I cut way back onnprov , and started my aro , agion ,, and to keep it real yesterday and today , I found myself feeling shacky , and not right , almost light headed , I got home and remembered a convo , me and standing had , how prov can be addicting , well sure enough I popped 50 prov andnim ok..

Do I have enough evidence to say it wasm the prov ?? ( no I dont , me and standing also had this debate ) until I can prove its 100% its only my assumption . But I beleive prov is addicting

steroids-usa

Once you start with steroids you have to continue. You just can't be better without it. So everyone should consider if he wants to switch on 2nd line to juicers. Proviron, or any other steroid is highly addictive. Just try to run a hardcore cycle, see results and stop with roids. Pumps go down, muscles are disappearing, they are not so tough, power is disappearing. What do you then, probably use next cycle again if your health allows you to. Bah, but that's my bullshitting, don't get me wrong.. everyone knows his price and price of his health after something bad appear :)

Paul.

D

dolfanshan

There's a ton of variables. For me greek yogurt will bloat me. Also going from moderate carbs to high carbs causes it too.

D

dolfanshan

As an antidepressant does it also cause delayed ejaculation?

Standingup

I have not experienced that at all . I dont think its often perscribed to treat depression unless they feel the depression is hormone related but still it is known as an anti depressant. Things like Prozac and zoloft certainly do cause those issues though . Generally proviron increases sex drive

siegmund

Yes , in my experience anyway , I can more or less , get off . On command , takes a good 20 min half hour first.then yes I controll , at least for me , anx . Im sure this is person dependant ,

RicoMuscles

No i wasnt on a stack at the time i wrote the Post, but today i start a 12 wk cycle Tren 250ml and Test 250ml a week
Thanks for all the Gear talk and Support i Found allot of useful information from all the comments. And made them all one good awnsers. Thanks Bros. ill be around more Bros